DSO202 2-CH Handheld Mini Digital Oscilloscope, Touchscreenbrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-10-104
The bright color display presents any measured AC current, including sine, square, sawtooth, and triangle waveforms.
Simple to Use
Operation is simple and easy, using taps and swipes much like any smartphone.
Its small form factor conveniently fits inside any pocket so it’s always ready when you need it.
The built-in 8 MB flash storage makes saving and transferring waveform images easier than ever.
The DSO202 Mini Digital Handheld Oscilloscope is a staple to any electronics toolkit. Its 2-channel functionality makes it ideal for most experimental, maintenance, and engineering projects. Housed inside a durable shell with an aluminum alloy finish, the DSO202 is sleek, compact, and incredibly powerful for its size.
|Model||DSO Nano (DSO211)||DSO Note II (DSO202)||DSO 212||DSO Quad (DSO203)|
|ADC||MCU internal ADC||MCU internal ADC||MCU internal ADC||AD9288|
|Channels||Analog channel 1 + 1 internal channel||2 analog||2 analog||2 analog, 2 digital|
|Max Sample Rate||1MSa/s||10MSa/s||10MSa/s||72MSa/s|
|Maximum Memory Depth||8K||8K||8K||4K|
|Horizontal Sensitivity||1uS/Div~2S/Div(1-2-5sequence step)||1uS/Div~2S/Div(1-2-5sequence step)||1uS/Div~2S/Div(1-2-5sequence step)||0.1uS/Div~1S/Div(1-2-5sequence step)|
|Vertical Sensitivity||20mv/Div~10V/Div(1-2-5sequence step)||20mv/Div~10V/Div(1-2-5sequence step)||20mv/Div~10V/Div(1-2-5sequence step)||50mv/Div~10V/Div(1-2-5sequence step)|
|Coupling||DC / AC||DC / AC||DC / AC||DC / AC|
|Auto Adjustment Mode||AUTO_FIT||AUTO_FIT||AUTO_FIT||NO|
|Calculation Waveforms||-A, RecA, A + RecA||-A,-B,A+B,A-B RecA,RecB,RecC||-A,-B,A+B,A-B RecA,RecB,RecC||-A,-B,A+B,A-B RecA,RecB,RecC|
|Storage||8MB USB flash disk memory||8MB USB flash disk memory||8MB USB flash disk memory||8MB USB flash disk memory|
|USB Interface||Micro USB||Micro USB||Micro USB||Mini USB|
|Screen Resolution||320 × 240||320 × 240||320 × 240||400 × 240|
|Open Source||Application layer Open-Source|
- Model: DS202
- MCU: STM32F303VC
- ADC: MCU internal ADC
- Channels: 2 Analog channels +1 Operation channel
- Analog Bandwidth: 1MHz
- Max Sample Rate: 10MSa/s
- Max Sample Memory Depth: 8K
- Horizontal sensitivity: 1uS/Div~2S/Div(1-2-5 sequence step)
- Vertical Sensitivity: 20mv/Div~10V/Div(1-2-5 sequence step)
- Analog Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Coupling: DC/AC
- Trigger Mode: Ascend/Descend Edge Trigger Mode
- AUTO_FIT: AUTO_FIT
- Math Waveforms: -A, -B, A+B, A-B, RecA, RecB, RecC
- Inbuilt Signal Generator: Sine/Square/Triangle/Sawtooth wave
- Synchronous Mode: Auto, Normal, Single, None, Scan value/average
- Storage: 8MB USB flash disk memory
- APP installed: 2
- Operation: Button, Capacitive Touch Screen
- USB port: Micro USB
- Battery : 500mAh
- Screen Size: 2.8"
- Screen Resolution: 320×240
- Dimension: 100mmX56.5mmX10.7mm
- Weight(with Battery): 90g
- Open Source: Application layer Open-Source
- Certifications: CE/FCC
- Operating Conditions: +0°C to +50°C
- Non-operating Conditions: -20°C to +60°C
- Operating Conditions:High Temperature:40°C to 50°C ,0% to 60%RH
- Operating Conditions:Low Temperature:0° C to 40°C ,10% to 90%RH
- Non-operating Conditions:High Temperature:40°C to 60°C ,5% to 60%RH
- Non-operating Conditions:Low Temperature:0° C to 40°C ,5% to 90%RH
- Use appropriate power cord. Please use a dedicated power cord which has been certified in your country/region
- Connect & disconnect properly. Do not plug/unplug when the probe or the test lead is connected to the voltage source. Before you plug/unplug current probes, please disconnect power to the circuit under test.
- Observe all terminal ratings. To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock and device damage, please do not measure signals at DC40V or above. Please read the User Manual carefully to learn more about ratings before connection.
- Do not operate in a humid environment.
- Do not operate in a potentially inflammable/explosive atmosphere.
- Please keep the surface of the product clean & dry.
- 20141230 Firmware APP1_28.rar
- DS202_APP_1.28_source code(12.29).rar
- DS202 User Manual.pdf
- DS202 V2.21 Schematic.pdf
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1x Oscilloscope
- 1x MCX Probe
- 1x English User Manual
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Hex Key