DSO202 2-CH Handheld Mini Digital Oscilloscope, Touchscreenbrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-10-104
- Pocket size 2-channel digital oscilloscope.
- Compact and fashionable aluminum alloy appearance.
- 320*240 color touch screen.
- It supports USB flash disk storage and USB charging.
- It is widely applicable in academic experiment, electronics maintenance, electronic engineering tasks, etc.
This pocket size oscilloscope is a 2-channel digital oscilloscope. You will find it compact and fashionable because it is merely 10mm talland enjoys an aluminum alloy appearance. It has a touch screen with 320*240 color display.It supports USB flash disk storage and USB charging. It is widely applicable inacademic experiment, electronicsmaintenance, electronic engineering tasks, etc.
|DSO Nano (DSO211)||DSO Note II (DSO202)||DSO Quad (DSO203)|
|Sample rate||1 MSps||10 MSps||72 MSps|
|Channels||Analog channel 1 + 1 internal channel||2||2 analog, 2 digital|
|Waveout||No||1 MSps||1 MSps|
|RAM||20 kB||48 kB||48 kB|
|Controls||7 buttons||1 button, touch area||4 buttons, 2 scrollers|
- Analog bandwidth:1MHz
- Max sample rate:10MSa/s
- Max sample memory depth:8K
- Analog input impedance:1MΩ
- Max input voltage: ±40V( X1 probe)
- Vertical Sensitivity: 20mv/Div~10V/Div (stepping in by 1-2-5mode)
- Horizontal sensitivity:1uS/Div~2S/Div 1-2-5stepping â€?/span>
- Math waveforms: –A,-B ,A+B ,A-B ,RecA ,RecB ,RecC
- Triggering Mode: Auto ,Normal ,Single ,None ,Scan
- Rising/Falling Edge Trigger
- Vertical precise,Horizontal Precise Measurement
- Waveform Functions Auto measurement: frequency,cycle time, duty cycle, peak voltage, RMS voltage, Average voltage and DC voltage
- Signal Generator/10Hz~1MHz square wave(duty adjustable) or 10Hz~20Khz Sine/Square/Triangle/Sawtooth wave
- U disk Waveform storage of 8MB,can store waveform data and waveform image
- Power supply internal 550mAh Lithium battery/external USB port
- Display Full Color TFT LCD(320X240 pixels)
- Capacitive touchscreen: support input by finger sliding
- Dimension (100mm X 56.5mm X 10.7mm)
- Operating Conditions: +0°C to +50°C
- Non-operating Conditions: -20°C to +60°C
- Operating Conditions:High Temperature:40°C to 50°C ,0% to 60%RH
- Operating Conditions:Low Temperature:0° C to 40°C ,10% to 90%RH
- Non-operating Conditions:High Temperature:40°C to 60°C ,5% to 60%RH
- Non-operating Conditions:Low Temperature:0° C to 40°C ,5% to 90%RH
- Use appropriate power cord. Please use dedicated power cord which has been certified in your country/region
- Connect & disconnect properly. Do not plug/unplugwhen the probe or the test lead is connected to the voltage source. Before you plug/unplug current probes, please disconnect power to the circuit under test.
- Observe all terminal ratings. To reduce risk of fire, electric shock and device damage, please do not measure signalsat DC40V or above. Please read the User Manual carefully to learn more about ratings before connection.
- Do not operate in a humid environment.
- Do not operate in a potentially inflammable/explosive atmosphere.
- Please keep the surface of the product clean & dry.
- 20141230 Firmware APP1_28.rar
- DS202_APP_1.28_source code(12.29).rar
- DS202 User Manual.pdf
- DS202 V2.21 Schematic.pdf
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1x Ocilliscope
- 1x MCX Probe
- 1x English User Manual