DSO320 1-Channel Mini Oscilloscope DIY kitbrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-10-186
This mini oscilloscope is designed for electronic hobbyists to learn about electronics, soldering, programming and STM32. It contains main controller board, TFT LCD and other electronic components to DIY a functional mini digital oscilloscope.
- Use STM32 Chip. It runs faster than DSO138 and a good handle of data.
- Pre-programmed. The controller board is programmed and tested before leaving factory. It is high quality and safe to use.
- Full of Fun. It is a DIY kit and fun to make your own oscilloscope. Especially suitable for who are interested in soldering andSTM32.
- With Cool Black Case. Unlike DSO138, SainSmart DSO320 is with a cool black case, which makes it convenient to use in teaching and testing.
Notice: This oscilloscope requires DC 9V 200mA power supply (no more than 10V, or it may be burned)
- Model: DSO320
- Input impedance: 1MΩ
- Analog Bandwidth: 0 â€?200 KHz
- Maximum input voltage: 50Vpp (1: 1 probe), 400Vpp (10: 1 probe)
- Maximum real-time sampling rate: 1Msps
- Comes 1Hz /3.3V square wave test signal source
- Accuracy: 12Bit
- Sampling buffer depth: 1024 bytes
- Vertical Sensitivity: 5mV/Div â€?20V/Div
- Adjustable vertical displacement, and with instructions
- Coupling modes: DC / AC / GND
- The horizontal time base range: 10μs / Div - 50s / Div (1-2-5 progressive manner)
- With automatic, regular and one-shot mode, easy to capture the moment waveform
- Available rising or falling edge trigger
- Adjustable trigger level position, and with instructions
- Observable previous trigger waveform (negative delay)
- Can freeze at any time waveform display (HOLD function)
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1x DSO320 Oscilloscope DIY Kit
- 1x Probe
- 1x Power Supply