Threaded Inserts MDF Spoilboard for PROVerXL 4030
- Material: MDF (Medium-Density Fibreboard). MDF is very dense translating into more weight with enhanced strength and durability. Size is 512 x 400 x 15mm ( 20.2” x 15.7” x 0.6”)
- The flat and smooth surface can ensure the stability of the cutting material, easy to resurface.
- Perfectly compatible with Genmitsu PROVerXL 4030 CNC router kit.
- Pre installed threaded inserts for your clamps and fixtures. Easy to install the spoilboard with pre drilled holes.
- We recommend keeping a spare spoilboard so you’re not stuck if the one you’re using gets damaged.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Aluminum Spoilboard for PROVerXL 4030
What’s in the package:
1 x Genmitsu Threaded Inserts MDF Spoilboard for PROVerXL 4030
- Loosen the screws on the original spoilboard and each dust baffle; remove the original spoilboard.
- Position the new MDF spoilboard on the PROVerXL Base and align each Dust Baffle to the side of the spoilboard. Align with the screw holes and tighten down with the M5 x 16mm screws.
- Align the MDF spoilboard with the screw holes at the front and back of the machine. Be sure the board is right side up (Threaded Inserts should be towards the bottom. If you install it in reverse the mounting screws will protrude from the top of the spoil board). Tighten with M5 x 20mm crews.
I assumed that, like the aluminum bed, this was an upgrade to the one that comes stock with the machine, but it's identical. I now have a spare.
Product works like a glove on the 4030Xl. Easy installation just a few screws to attached. I love it
Had big ideas of making my own but decided to give the spoil board a try. Pleased that I did. Nice solid board to secure work to and whilst getting to know the machine and software it possible may not be a bad ending if you get a decimal point in the wrong place.
Great Time saver. Fits Perfect.