MEGA2560 R3 + 7" TFT LCD Screen SD Card Slot + TFT Shield For Arduino [US Only]brand: SainSmart.com SKU: 101-52-112
This is SainSmart MEGA2560 + 7 inch TFT LCD module with the TFT LCD shield kit For arduino enthusiasts.It includes one pcs of SainSmart MEGA2560 , 7 inch TFT LCD display and a TFT LCD shield for Arduino MEGA2560.This kit helps you to avoid complicated wiring processes and save you much time to accomplish your goal. You can feel free to enjoy the touch function and SD card function by using our codes.We will provided you the whole document including the example project of the kit. We will supply you the technical support after your purchase.
This is the new MEGA2560 R3. In addition to all the features of the previous board, the MEGA now uses an ATMega16U2 instead of the ATMega8U2 chip. This allows for faster transfer rates and more memory. No drivers needed for Linux or Mac (inf file for Windows is needed and included in the Arduino IDE), and the ability to have the Uno show up as a keyboard, mouse, joystick, etc.
The MEGA2560 R3 also adds SDA and SCL pins next to the AREF. In addition, there are two new pins placed near the RESET pin. One is the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board. The other is a not connected and is reserved for future purposes. The MEGA2560 R3 works with all existing shields but can adapt to new shields which use these additional pins.
|*Input Voltage (recommended)||7-12V|
|*Input Voltage (limits)||6-20V|
|*Digital I/O Pins||54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)|
|*Analog Input Pins||16|
|*DC Current per I/O Pin||40 mA|
|*DC Current for 3.3V Pin||50 mA|
|*Flash Memory||256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader|
|*Clock Speed||16 MHz
SainSmart 7 inch TFT LCD 480X800 Arduino DUE Mega2560 R3
It is 100% compatible with the normal MCU like ARM AVR PIC and 8051,especially on Arduino family such as Arduino Due and Arduino MEGA2560(R3). The module uses the LCD controller Chip SSD1963 with 7 inch LCD including the touchscreen.
- 7.0" TFT LCD Module, Resolution 800x480, SSD1963 Controller
- On board 64Mbit SPI Flash for storing fonts of 10 sizes and 236 icons for custom application development
- Write images/icons to flash memory via SD card with zero programming
- 64Mbit can store 1800 42x42 pixel icons/images
- LCD Type: TFT Transmissive Normal White
- Interface: 8/16bit parallel bus interface
- PCB Color: Blue
- On board 400mA DC-DC Boost regulator to provide power supply to LCD backlight
- LCD-specificed intialization code is provided, so that you can save time to optimize power control register and gamma curves for best display performance. We have test the provided code, it gives the best display performanace
- Module dimension: 186mmx106mmx23mm(including pin header extrusion)
- Active Area: 154mmx86mm
- Pixel pitch: 0.179mmx0.179mm
- Standard 2x20 2.54mm pin header for connection to MCU/development board
- Module weight: 410grams
Sainsmart TFT LCD Extend Shield for Arduino MEGA2560 with 7 inch TFT LCD
This is Sainsmart TFT LCD Extend shield for arduino due .Using this shield can help you out of the bothers to use other cables. You just need to plug the module to arduino due through this shield.
Now, the TFT LCD Shield is 100% compatible with arduino due and fit for tow kind of TFT LCD module
- 40pin version LCD which is commonly used in previous version of TFT shield for Arduino Due 7 inch LCD Display)
- 32pin version LCD which is commonly used in STM32 development board. (unsoldered)
The shield defines that all the the data transmit ports are PC1-PC8 and PC12-PC19,the controll pins are PD0-PD3.The perfect design could realize that the data transmits in high speed.The SPI interface is designed in the ISP header of arduino due so that the SPI transfer with DMA could be achieved in high speed with no drag.
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1x SainSmart MEGA2560 R3
- 1x SainSmart 7" TFT LCD Display
- 1x SainSmart TFT LCD Adjustable Shield
- 1x USB Cable
- This shiled is just for Arduno MEGA2560. If you need the LCD Extend shield for Arduino Due,you need a similar shield which is also provided from our store.
- This shiled is just for 7 inch TFT LCD.If you need the LCD Extend shield for 3.2/3.5/...,you need a similar shield which is also provided from our store.
- The 7 Inch TFT LCD is 100% compatible for the arduino due, mega2560(R3) and raspberry Pi..
Good but could be better very easily.
First of all two warnings: * Due to the size of this display and the size of the backlight it can be very sensitive to the input power supplied to the board. If your display starts to "crack up", show weird lines, or interference then your input power isn't up to the task. I've had some luck with PC with a powered USB hub and have successfully used a dedicated 5V power supply to the SainSmart MEGA * If you contact support the supplied UTFT libraries did not seem to work correctly with this display. The problem is that the output was be "mirrored". However a quick online search discovers that this is a known problem and that with a couple of minor edits the display will work. Now for the problem: * The TFT Shield as supplied "steals" all the power and gnd pins from the MEGA. Having a "stackable" header on the other side of the TFT Shield would have made it SO much easier to work with as it's difficult getting access to the power and gnd.