SainSmart MEGA2560+5" LCD Touch Panel SD Card Slot + Shield Kit For Arduinobrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-52-108
This is SainSmart 5 inch TFT LCD module with the TFT LCD shield kit for Arduino enthusiasts.It includes one piece of 5 inch TFT LCD display and a TFT LCD shield for Arduino MEGA2560. We will provided you the whole document including the example project of Arduino MEGA2560 with the kit. We will supply you the technical support after your purchase.
SainSmart Mega2560 AVR ATmega2560 ATMEGA8U2 With Free USB cable
The SainSmart Mega 2560 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560 (Datasheet). It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Mega is compatible with most shields designed for the Arduino Duemilanove or Diecimila.
|Input Voltage (recommended)||7-12V|
|Input Voltage (limits)||6-20V|
|Digital I/O Pins||54 (of which 14 provide PWM output)|
|Analog Input Pins||16|
|DC Current per I/O Pin||40 mA|
|DC Current for 3.3V Pin||50 mA|
|Flash Memory||256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader|
SainSmart 5 inch TFT LCD 480X800 Arduino DUE Mega2560 R3
It is 100% compatible with the normal MCU like ARM AVR PIC and 8051,especially on Arduino family such as Arduino Due and Arduino MEGA2560(R3). The module uses the LCD controller Chip SSD1963 with 5 inch LCD including the touchscreen.
- 5.0" TFT LCD Module, Resolution 800x400, SSD1963 Controller
- Resist film to protect the LCD screen
- On board 64Mbit SPI Flash for storing fonts of 10 sizes and 236 icons for custom application development
- Write images/icons to flash memory via SD card with zero programming
- 64Mbit can store 1800 42x42 pixel icons/images
- LCD Type: TFT Transmissive Normal White super wide viewing angle
- LCD Panel: HannStar HSD050IDW1
- Interface: 8/16bit parallel bus interface
- 100% compatible with raspberry pi(You should program the code by yourself)
- PCB Color: Black
- On board DC-DC Boost regulator TPS61040 to provide power supply to LCD back-light
- With SD Cage and Flash IC footprint reserved
- LCD-specified initialization code is provided, so that you can save time to optimize power control register and gamma curves for best display performance. We have test the provided code, it gives the best display performanace
- Module dimension: 133mmx85mmx23mm(including pin header extrusion)
- Active Area: 108mmx65mm
- Pixel pitch: 0.135mmx0.135mm
- Standard 2x20 2.54mm pin header for connection to MCU/development board
It is 100% compatible with the normal MCU like ARM AVR PIC and 8051,especially on arduino family such as arduino due and arduino mega2560(R3).The module uses the LCD controller Chip SSD1963 with 5 inch LCD including the touchscreen.
Now, the TFT LCD Shield is 100% compatible with arduino due and fit for tow kind of TFT LCD module
- 40pin version LCD which is commonly used in previous version of TFT shield for Arduino Due( like 3.2/5 inch LCD Display)
- 32pin version LCD which is commonly used in STM32 development board. (unsoldered)
The shield defines that all the the data transmit ports are PC1-PC8 and PC12-PC19,the controll pins are PD0-PD3.The perfect design could realize that the data transmits in high speed.The SPI interface is designed in the ISP header of arduino due so that the SPI transfer with DMA could be achieved in high speed with no drag.
- 1x SainSmart MEGA2560 Board SAM3X8E
- 1x SainSmart 5 inch LCD Display with touchscreen for Arduino Due MEGA2560 R3
- 1x SainSmart TFT LCD Extend Shield for Arduino MEGA2560(R3)
- 1x USB Cable
- We have confirmed that the LCD is 100% compatible with Raspberry Pi but we do not have the programmed project.
- This shiled is just for Arduino MEGA2560(R3). If you need the LCD Extend shield for Arduno Due. Please click here.
- Please contact us via email@example.com after your purchase.