SainSmart MK-328 Transistor Tester Capacitor ESR Inductance Resistor Meter LCR NPN PNP MOSbrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-92-138
1. Operates with ATmega328 microcontrollers.
2. Displaying the results to a 128x64 graphic LCD-Display.
3. One key operation with automatic power shutdown.
4. Shutdown current is only about 20nA.
5. Automatic detection of NPN and PNP bipolar transistors, N- and P-Channel MOSFETs, JFETs, diodes, double diodes, Thyristors and Triacs.
6. Automatic detection of pin layout of the detected part.
7. Measuring of current amplification factor and Base-Emitter threshold voltage of bipolar transistors.
8. Darlington transistors can be identified by the threshold voltage and high current amplification factor.
9. Detection of the protection diode of bipolar transistors and MOSFETs.
10. Measuring of the Gate threshold voltage and Gate capacity value of MOSFETs.
11. Up to two Resistors are measured and shown with symbols and values with up to four decimal digits in the
right dimension. All symbols are surrounded by the probe numbers of the Tester (1-3). So Potentiometer can
also be measured. If the Potentiometer is adjusted to one of its ends, the Tester cannot differ the middle pin
and the end pin.
12. Resolution of resistor measurement is now up to 0.01?, values up to 50M? are detected.
13. One capacitor can be detected and measured. It is shown with symbol and value with up to four decimal
digits in the right dimension. The value can be from 25pF to 100mF. The resolution can be up to 1pF .
14. For capacitors with a capacity value above 0.18μF the Equivalent Serial Resistance (ESR) is measured with a
resolution of 0.01? and is shown with two significant decimal digits.
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1 x MK-328 TR ESR transistor
- 1 x Test clips
NOTE: The battery is not include.