SainSmart UNO R3 ATmega328P Development Board + USB Cable + Black Transparent Hard Case Enclosure, Compatible With Arduinobrand: SainSmart SKU: 20-011-D84
- ATmega328-AU microcontroller
- Input voltage - 7-12V
- 5V Electric current: 500MA
- 3.3V Electric current: 50MA
- 14 Digital I/O Pins (6 PWM outputs)
- 8 Analog Inputs
- 32k Flash Memory
- 16Mhz Clock Speed
- Case included to protect the board
Main Changes from the Old Version:
- 1. TWI interface and the IOREF in the top and bottom connectors. This change keeps the board 100% compatible with the current boards and shields, but adds possibilities for new shields.
- 2. Reset button moved from center of board to corner near USB connector. This is great; makes it much easier to access with a shield on.
- 3. Larger heatsinking copper area for the LM117 regulator
- 4. Uses an Atmega16U2 instead of the Atmega8U2 on the previous version. Opens up more possibilities for USB apps!
- 5. Arduino can only work at 5V voltage. When it comes to 3.3V Level module, IO can't be connected to it. The Level should be changed, like the SD card, Bluetooth module and so on. Sainsmart UNO R3 can work at 3.3V voltage by switching on the button. At this time, IO port is 3.3V and it can work with 3.3V Level module.
- 6. Protective case for UNO R3 is made by high grade acrylic, which provides excellent protection.
- 1 x UNO R3
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x hard case