Simplify3D V5 Professional 3D Printing Software License Key
- Improve your print quality with the most powerful 3D printing software available. Simplify3D provides complete control over your print settings, making it easier than ever to create high-quality 3D prints. Start up quickly with pre-configured settings optimized for your 3D printer, review a simulation of your build sequence in the Preview Mode and begin your 3D print with confidence. Total control means amazing 3D prints!
- The software is cross-platform and can be installed on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux systems. Creality CR-30, SainSmart INFI-20 are NOT supported.
- System Requirements: Intel Pentium 4 or higher processor, 2GB or more of RAM. Windows XP or greater, Mac OS X 10.6 or greater, Ubuntu Linux 12.10 or greater. OpenGL 2.0 capable system. An internet connection is required for the installation and continued use of the software.
- The software is viewable in English, German, Spanish, Japanese, French, or Italian.
- The product is an electronic download that is emailed after your purchase via Simplify3D official.
Simplify3D is the leading commercial 3D printing software preferred by engineers, designers,
educators, and enthusiasts worldwide
- Tips: License purchase is non-refundable. The license key will be emailed to you within 12 hours.
Version 5.0 is packed with new features including a powerful next-generation slicing engine, streamlined user interface, novel support structure tools, massive performance improvements, automated print optimizations, and over 120 highly anticipated feature requests. The software has been redesigned from the ground up to help you push the limits of what’s possible!
Our next-generation slicing engine in Version 5.0 performs intelligent optimizations behind the scenes to produce stronger, faster, and less expensive prints automatically! We’ve taken decades of additive manufacturing experience and embedded it into the software so customers can unlock improved prints with a single click.
Monitor And Control Your 3d Printer From Afar Using New Wifi And Ethernet Connectivity Options In Version 5.0. The Software Offers Seamless Integration With Popular Brands That Support Network Connectivity Such As Flashforge, Ultimaker, Makerbot, Dremel, And Qidi.
Simplify3d’s Industry-leading Support Structures Are Even More Advanced In Version 5.0. Customize Your Supports With New Bulk Editing Tools, Add Strength With Support Infill Patterns, Or Achieve Extensive Customization With Dozens Of Other Features That Give You Complete Control Over This Critical Aspect Of The Print.
- Accurate Time Estimates – New Algorithms Provide Highly Accurate Time Predictions With Customizable Parameters For Fine-Tuning
- New Coloring Modes – New Layer Height And Flow Rate Coloring Modes Give Improved Ways To Visualize And Validate The Printing Process
- Detailed Preview Statistics – Review Tabulated Data With The Exact Time And Material Usage For Each Feature Type, Tool, And Process
- 3D Mouse Support
- Precision Zooming
- Dynamic Rotation
- New Camera Modes
TARGETED BUILD CUSTOMIZATIONS
Small Details Make The Difference Between A Good Print And A Great Print. Version 5.0 Gives You New Ways To Target Specific Scenarios And Apply Intelligent Changes For Increased Strength, Speed, And Quality.
New Features Strive To Create A Seamless Experience With Your Favorite Cad Or 3d Modeling Software. Match The 3d Control Schemes Between Applications And Automatically Keep Edits To Your Model Geometry In Sync.
Major Improvements To Mesh Processing Allow Many Common Mesh Errors To Be Automatically Repaired In Real-time During Slicing. This Gives Customers The Power To Print A Wider Variety Of Models Without Having To Slow Down To Manually Fix The Mesh In Advance.
Version 5.0 Achieves Major Performance Breakthroughs That Allow You To Iterate Faster Than Ever Before. Even More Impressive Is That These Gains Are Relative To Simplify3d V4, Which Was Already An Industry Leader!
The Process Settings System In Version 5.0 Provides More Control, Deeper Insights, And Faster Automation For Common Changes. Profiles Can Be Deeply Customized To Meet Your Exact Specifications Using A Variety Of New Visual Editing Tools.
Search For Settings By Name To Locate The Exact Value You Want To Change. The Interface Will Automatically Navigate To The Correct Tab And Input – Ready To Accept Your Edits.
Highlight Modified Settings For Quick Verification Or Compare The Settings Between Different Profiles To Isolate The Most Important Differences.
If You Find Yourself Adjusting The Same Settings Every Time You Print A Specific Type Of Part, You Can Now Automate These Changes By Defining Custom Categories That Adjust Multiple Settings With A Single Click.
Choose Which Automation Category Will Control Each Setting With A New Visual Editor. Customize Which Values Are Changed By The Material Selection, Quality Level, Or Invent An Entirely New Category That Matches Your Workflow.
EMPOWERING USER INTERFACE
The User Interface In Version 5.0 Was Overhauled With A Focus On Efficiency. Customizable Keyboard Shortcuts, New Utility Toolbars, And Quick Access Right-click Menus Place The Most Common Controls Easily Within Reach. A New Docking Sidebar Improves Access To Important Dialogs While Maximizing Available Screen Real Estate. Other Notable Changes Include New Model Transform Tools, Visual Process Zone Verification, Additional Configuration Wizards, And An Alternate Dark Mode Theme For Easy Nighttime Viewing.