Stabilized Resin Wood Kit for Custom Knife Making, Pen Making and Other DIY
- Stabilized resin wood is natural wood imbued with plastic resin to the core. It has high durability and will not warp or crack, stronger and more durable than other original wood.
- The stabilized resin wood has unique grain patterns and the surface is smooth without porosity. Ideal for shaping with traditional woodworking tools or CNC machines.
- It is waterproof, anti-corrosive, and can be stored in different weather conditions for a long time.
- You could use this stabilized resin wood to engrave knife handles, pens and other custom works.
- The 2 blocks kit includes two blocks in the same size and 2 different colors. The 5 blocks kit includes 5 blocks in 5 different colors and 3 different sizes. Please check the package list to see more details.
The stabilized wood has unique grain patterns， the below color means the dominant tone.
The 2 Blocks Kit:
1 x Emerald Green Block, Size 4.1 x 1.2x 1.2” (105 x 30 x 30mm)
1 x Royal Blue, Size 4.1 x 1.2x 1.2” (105 x 30 x 30mm)
The 5 Blocks Kit:
1 x Royal Blue Block, Size 4.1 x 1.2 x 1.2” (105 x 30 x 30mm)
1 x Royal Blue Block, Size 2.8 x 2.8 x 0.4” (70 x 70 x 10mm)
1 x Lake Blue, Size 2.8 x 2.8 x 0.4” (70 x 70 x 10mm)
1 x Royal Blue, Size 1.2 x 1.2 x 1.2” (30 x 30 x 30mm)
1 x Pinkish Purple, Size 1.2 x 1.2 x 1.2” (30 x 30 x 30mm)
image credit to https://www.sawinery.net/