Mole 3D Scanner for 3D Printing and Modeling, 0.05mm Accuracy 10 Fps Scan Speed, Turntable and Handheld Scan Modes
Dual Mode Functionality
Adapt to any scanning situation with the versatile dual-mode design, offering both turntable and handheld scanning options.
In Easy Scan, you can operate the scanner flexibly to scan large sized objects in irregular shapes; In Table Scan, the scanner works with tripod and turntable to scan small sized objects and free your hands.
No problem scanning black objects
Near Infrared (NIR) has excellent optical compatibility, making even black objects clearly visible. Mole now includes NIR in its configuration list, enabling it to produce excellent scanning results for objects of different colors.
Note: To improve scanning results, please use spray, dry shampoo, or powder on the following types of objects before scanning: transparent objects, deformable objects, and reflective or shiny objects.
Optical anti-shake modules
Mole is equipped with optical anti-shake modules to ensure smooth and stable scanning, even in handheld mode. This feature provides high frame rates and minimal distortion.
Note: Adjust the distance between the scanner and the object if data cannot be captured or the software says “tracking lost”. Clear any clutter around the object.
|141 x 80 x 80mm
|15 x 15 x 15 mm
|WIN 10/11, MacOS 11/12 (contains the M1/M2 chip)
|Minimum computer requirements
|Intel Core i5 8th, 16GB RAM, MX250 GPU with 2GB VRAM
|150 ~ 400 mm
|Intel Core i7 8th, 16GB RAM, NVDIA 1060 GPU with 4GB VRAM
|200 x 100mm
- Does the Mole have a size limitation on what it can scan?
- Mole is capable of scanning objects ranging from 15mm to 1500mm, but you can always challenge yourself to scan larger objects once you become accustomed to it.
- Can Mole scan black objects?
- Yes, it can scan black objects. However, for highly-reflective and transparent objects, you may need to spray them to enable scanning.
- Will this operate with Win10/Mac systems?
- Mole has a powerful software system and perfectly supports both Win10 and MacOS systems.
- Is it easy for beginners?
- The JMS software includes visual distance detection and assists with aligning and trimming scanned documents to create better models. Also, there are plenty of video tutorials available on the website to help you. Tutorial website: bit.ly/3On95Ta