CNC & Engraving
Tools & Instruments
eBox Lite is safety designed and equipped with an enhanced heating mechanism using a Polyimide heater with a curved metal plate that has high thermal conductivity for fast heating and an air circulation fan for precise heat distribution and consistent temperature inside the dryer ensuring dry the filament effectively and quietly.
With a maximum filament capacity measuring ⌀200mm × 73mm(H), the eBox Lite is compatible with filaments with different spool weights and sizes. 500g, 1KG; 1.75mm, 2.85mm, 3mm$51.99
- Electrifying and intense, solid neon colors inject excitement and inspiration into designs. Enliven your work with these neon color filaments.
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm; Shore Hardness: 95A; Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05 mm; 0.8 kg (approximately 1.76 lbs) per spool; Vacuumed sealed with desiccant; Recommended extruder temperature: 195 - 230°C; Recommended platform temperature: 40 - 60°C
- SainSmart TPU filament is renowned for its high quality and ease of use, offering you flexible and strong parts with consistency and smooth finish.
- Compatibility: It is compatible with most FDM printers on the market that use 1.75 mm filament, including Creality, Prusa i3, Monoprice MakerSelect & Qidi, and other RepRap printers.
- TPU filament is very versatile and it is therefore widely used in 3D printing. With it, you can make your own FPV drone parts, Playstation cover/skin, phone cases, phone stands, toys and so on.