CNC & Engraving
Tools & Instruments
- Electrifying and intense, solid neon colors inject excitement and inspiration into designs. Enliven your work with these neon color filaments.
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm; Shore Hardness: 95A; Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05 mm; 0.8 kg (approximately 1.76 lbs) per spool; Vacuumed sealed with desiccant; Recommended extruder temperature: 195 - 230°C; Recommended platform temperature: 40 - 60°C
- SainSmart TPU filament is renowned for its high quality and ease of use, offering you flexible and strong parts with consistency and smooth finish.
- Compatibility: It is compatible with most FDM printers on the market that use 1.75 mm filament, including Creality, Prusa i3, Monoprice MakerSelect & Qidi, and other RepRap printers.
- TPU filament is very versatile and it is therefore widely used in 3D printing. With it, you can make your own FPV drone parts, Playstation cover/skin, phone cases, phone stands, toys and so on.
Go Big without breaking your budget
With a build volume measuring 300mm * 300mm * 340mm, the new Creality Ender-3 MAX allows you to print large projects in one go.
Larger but easier to build
The Ender-3 MAX comes large, and with the pre-assembled gantry and base, it is the largest and easiest to build model of the Ender family so far.
The upgraded all-metal extruder on the Ender-3 MAX is more rigid and less susceptible to wear and tear, enabling smooth extrusion and longevity.
Dual Fan Cooling
Better heat dissipation reduces the chances of filament blockage and improves the overall printing precision.
TMC 2208 Silent Driver
The Ender-3 MAX has TMC 2208 Silent Drivers in both X-axis and Y-axis, which brings down the annoying printing noise, suitable for home and school use.
$379.00$299.00 SAVE $80.00
32-bit Board with TMC2225 Silent Drivers
BIQU B1 has a SKR V1.4 32-bit mainboard, in combination with the silent TMC2225 stepper drivers, this printer will deliver quiet and consistent results time after time.
The all-metal extruder on the BIQU B1 enables smooth extrusion and longevity, in combination with the dual fan cooling duct to produce quality prints. Print area 235 x 235 x 270 mm
Spring Steel Bed
The B1’s spring steel bed has a textured surface, which allows for excellent bed adhesion and easy removal of prints. The bed is also reversible, so that printing can be done on both sides, prolonging the service life.
A 3D Printer for Beginners and Experts
With a 4.3-inch color touchscreen and dual user interface, the B1 offers some beginner-friendly features for easy calibration and setup, as well as countless features for advanced users to get most out of their printer!
More options for upgrades
The BIQU B1 offers extra connection slots and interfaces for you to upgrade the printer with ease. No firmware update needed! It supports adding BL-Touch, WiFi connectivity, and the BTT Smart Filament Sensor.
$298.00$209.00 SAVE $89.00