Why Choose SainSmart TPU?
SainSmart TPU gains popularity among 3D Printing community for its balance of rigidity and flexibility. In addition, with a 95A Shore Hardness and improved bed adhesion, it is easier to print even with a stock elementary 3D Printer like the Creality Ender 3 S1 PRO. SainSmart TPU will not disappoint if you are looking for flexible filament. From drone parts, phone cases, to small toys, all can be printed with ease.
- A consistent and slow feed rate is key to successful printing with TPU.
- As a hygroscopic material, TPU absorbs moisture easily, drying the filament before printing allows for a smooth finish.
- Printing TPU Filament with a direct drive extruder is recommended, though it is possible to print with a Bowden extruder, it requires more tweaking.
New Product Design
Electrifying & Intense
Improved Layer Adhesion
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Weight: 800g /1.76lb
- Dimensional Accuracy: +/- 0.05 mm
- Extruder Temp: 200°C -220°C
- Bed Temp: 40°C-60°C
Recommended Printer Settings
- Print Nozzle: 0.4 – 0.8 mm
- Extruder Temperature: 195 – 230 oC
- Print Bed Temperature: 40 – 60 oC
- Cooling Fan: On
Printing Tips For Bowden Drive Printers
- Print Slower: 15 – 30 mm/s
- First Layer Settings: 100% Height. 150% Width, 50% Speed
- Disable Retraction: Should reduce oozing and string
- Cooling Fan: On after the first layer
- Increase Multiplier: 1.1, should increase bonding
- Do not over extrude filament when loading. As soon as the filament starts protruding from the nozzle, stop. Loading any faster will cause the filament to get caught in extruder gear.
- Feed the filament directly to the extruder, and not through the feeder tube. This reduces back tension in the filament as well as drag, ensuring proper feeding.