Glow in The Dark Blue 1.75mm PRO-3 PETG Filament, 1kg
- Glow in The Dark: The PRO-3 PETG filament contains glow powder, glowing soft blue light in the dark. We suggest exposing it to sunlight or UV light for around 30 minutes to get the best glow effect.
- Printing Setting: Nozzle Temp: 220-250ºC, bed Temp: 60-80ºC, printing speed: 50-100mm/s, dimensional accuracy +/- 0.02mm.
- No Jamming: Supported by an all-new technology called layer by layer, 100% tangle-free. This ensures the filament prints extremely smooth and no more extruders become clogged again.
- Ideal for Festivals & Parties: The filament can be made into prints that glow at night, which is ideal for printing glow sticks, figurines, party decoration pieces, Halloween decorations, Christmas ornaments, or gifts for kids.
- SainSmart 3D Printer Filament provides quality PLA/ PVA/ PA/ PETG/ TPU/ PA-CF 3D filament. It is professional to enable you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality.
PRO-3 PETG 3D filament contains glow powder, which looks white during the day, but it can glow in the dark after absorbing light energy. As a unique 3d printer filament, it will make your printing project more interesting and more surprising. Let your print shine like a starry sky.
Filaments Diameter: 1.75mm
Dimensional accuracy: ±0.02mm
Recommended Nozzle Temp: 220-250°C (428℉-482℉)
Recommended Bed Temp: 60-80°C(140℉-176℉)
Printing Speed: 50-100mm/s
Color: Glow in the dark, Blue
Please don't be exposed to sunlight all day, cause this may damage the phosphorescent materials in the filament.
As PRO-3 PETG is sensitive to moisture, we recommended storing it in a filament dryer or vacuum bag.
Be sure to insert the free end of the filament into the hole to avoid the filament being tangled for the next time use.
Please check the temperature of the bed and nozzle before printing and set it as suitable.