Why choose us?
SainSmart XpertMatic Submersible Aquarium Heater - the perfect solution for keeping your fish happy and healthy! Made with Cytak Qyartz Glass and Reinforced Ceramic, this heater is built to last. The temperature control knob and strong suction cups make it easy to use, while the dual system temperature control technology provides double the safety. Plus, with over-temperature protection, you can rest easy knowing your fish are safe from overheating. Don’t settle for a subpar aquarium heater - choose the SainSmart XpertMatic Submersible Aquarium Heater for reliable performance and peace of mind.
Safety is always the top priority
This heater comes preset at 78°F and uses step heating technology to warm the tank. With a dual error control system, it ensures accurate temperature regulation. Additionally, the over-temperature protection feature automatically powers off the device if the water temperature exceeds 96.5°F, preventing overheating and ensuring the safety of your fish.
Easily monitor and calibrate heating temperatures
- When the measured temperature is lower than the set temperature: Calibrate the unit by rotating the control knob to the value plus the deviation.
- When the measured temperature is higher than the set temperature: Calibrate the unit by rotating the control knob to the value minus the deviation.
- To avoid the possibility of the appliance plug or receptacle getting wet, position the aquarium stand and tank to one of the wall-mounted receptacle to prevent water from dripping onto the receptacle or plug. A “DRIP LOOP“ should be arranged by the user for each cord cornecting an aquarium appliance receptacle.
- Please be sure the heater is installed fully submerged in the water.
- The control knob must be pointed to the area marked with specific values, not the blank area, or the heater will not work.
- Please remember to disconnect the power supply and remove the heater out the water after cooling it down for 15 minutes before.
1 X Aquarium Heater
1 X Independent Thermometer
1X Power Cord
2X Suction Cups
- Voltage: 120V~60Hz
- Watts: 100W
- Fish Tank Size: 10-20 gallon
- Heater Length: 8.6’’
- Temp Range: 61-90℉
To open the ABS shell of the filter, please use the screwdriver that comes with the box and follow the instructions in the user manual.