Wide Angle FOV160° 5-Megapixel Camera Module for Raspberry Pi
This camera module features with 5MP (2592×1944 pixels) and 160 degrees viewing angle. It is compatible with both Raspberry Pi model A and model B.
- Suitable for night shooting
- With OV5647 sensor, native resolution of 5 megapixel
- The CSI bus is capable of extremely high data rates, and it exclusively carries pixel data to the BCM2835 processor
- Supports 1080 p @ 30 fps, 720 p @ 60 fps and 640 x480 p 60/90 video recording
- With IR filter, full Color in daylight
Offer: Extra 15% off this product with code: CAM15. (Minimum purchase quantity 5PCS）
You May Also Like: SainSmart IMX219 Camera Module for NVIDIA Jetson Nano Board | 8MP Sensor | 160 Degree FoV
A city timelapse video shot by this camera.
Why Choose SainSmart?
Since 2010, SainSmart provides professional solutions in electronic project. Contact us for professional solutions recommendations and expect a qualified response within one business day. Buy with confidence!
|Resolution||2592 x 1944|
|Image Color||Full Color in daylight (with IR filter)|
|Cable length||2.36 inch / 60 mm|
|Video||Support 1080p@30 fps, 720p@60 fps and 640x480p 60/90 Recording|
|Compatible with||Raspberry Pi model A and model B|
|Size||225 x 24 x 9 mm /0.99 x 0.95 x 0.36 inch|