MDP-P906 Mini Digital Programmable Power Supply for Labs and Science Research
Upgraded Version of Digital Power Supply:
MDP-P906 has higher power, better performance, and can achieve 95% efficient linear output and up to 300W. It provides programmable output, timing output, sequential control, and automatic compensation, which can meet diversiform testing needs.
Exquisite and Tiny Design:
The shell is made of fine CNC processing aluminum alloy. Also, it comes in a lightweight (0.4 pounds) and easy-to-carry design. If you own it you never have to worry about taking up much room while using it, it will fit on your workbench very nicely.
Wide Input Voltage Range:
In some applications, the input voltage is not well regulated and can fluctuate significantly. But this digital power module can accept a DC input between 4.2V and 30V, which is reduced up to 2.7V after startup. A wide input range allows a system to continue operating even when the supply voltage is not stable.
This Mini Digital Power Supply can work independently and can be stacked flexibly. It supports 1 display control plus 6 sub-modules, and a 2.4G Wireless connection with real-time waveform.
Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, reverse connection protection, backflow protection, over-temperature protection, and over-current protection.
MDP-P906 Mini Digital Programmable DC Power Supply
MDP-P906 is the second digital power supply module of MDP series, following MDP-P905. MDP-P906 has a built-in cooling fan, and maximum output power of up to 300W, which meets a wider range of testing needs and application scenarios. Through 2.4G wireless communication, it can be connected to MDP-M01 Smart Digital Monitor module to realize the free combination of multiple channels of 300W per channel, and it is also stackable with MDP-XP set (MDP-M01+MDP-P905) to form a multiple modular portable Mini digital power system.
Exquisite Design in Function & Look
- MDP-P906 adopts a precision CNC machined aluminum alloy shell, with fine workmanship, novel, mini and beautiful appearance, it completely subverts the rigid image of traditional desktop power supply.
- With stackable modular design and wireless communication function, MDP-P906 can work independently or paired, both on the workbench, and be carried out for on-site maintenance. MDP-P906 is a perfect solution for electronic engineer, especially field application engineers to meet different needs of power sources.
- Built-in silent cooling fan, instant cooling, ensure a stable and efficient output!
Built-in high-performance MCU
- Smart linear compensation, constant voltage & constant current.
- Positive & negative output, series boost, parallel current sharing.
- Universal tests and teaching experiments in R&D laboratory.
- Maintenance of digital products.
- Property verification and fault diagnosis of devices and circuits.
- Emergency power supply for model airplanes and vehicles.
- Power supply testing of RF and microwave circuits or modules.
- Quality control and quality inspection.
- Supply purified power for high-accuracy digital-analog hybrid circuits and Hi-Fi audio devices.
The MDP-XP module supports USB firmware upgrade, which users can operate by connecting to a computer via USB cable. The upgrade will optimize the product experience and also bring more functions.
|Input:||DC4.2V-30V(After startup 2.7V), 100mA-6A, Support QC3.0|
|Adjustment Rate:||Load adjustment rate < ±0.01%; Power adjustment rate < ±0.01%;|
|Ripple and Noise:||250uVrms/3mVpp|
|Transient Response Time:||≤4uS|
|Line Loss Compensation:||5mR-100mR|
|Max Surge Protection (Normal):||14A (No spark in short circuit after protection ON)|
|Protection:||Input over-voltage, under-voltage, anti-reverse, output anti-backflow, over temperature;|
|Data Recording:||Max storage: 7MB; Max recording time: 24 hours;|