Micsig STO1152C 150Mhz Digital Oscilloscope
Powerful Performance: 150MHz Bandwidth, 2 Analog Channels, Sample Rate up to 1GSa/S, Memory Depth 28Mpts, Max Capture Rate 80,000 wfm/s, 8''TFT LCD Display, 7.4V 7500mAh rechargeable lithium battery included, battery life up to 5 hours.
User-friendly Design: Support Full Touch Operation, Physical Knob & Button Operation or Mixed Operation. When you do not want to use touch or knob operation, you could use the Mouse Control (wired mouse or wireless mouse) or Remote Control. It supports the APP (iOS and Android) and PC software remote control.
Simple to Use: The Unique file management system makes the waveform data saving and transferring more easier. It supports Video Record, Quick Save, Screenshot, One Button Fast Operation and has the built-in 8G storage capacity.
Versatile: The Micsig STO1152C is great for school projects,, electronics maintenance, electronic engineering tasks, training and education, etc.
Satisfaction Guarantee: We offer a 3-year manufacturer’s limited warranty and lifetime customer support for this product. Online firmware update and quick start guide are available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Micsig Oscilloscope Probe CP2100A
The Micsig STO1152C Plus is a new portable intelligent oscilloscope released by Micsig. It adopts a high-sensitivity digital trigger system with small trigger jitter, supports serial bus trigger and decoding. It also has rich measurement and mathematical operation functions come standard with a digital filter module and supports a 256-level waveform grayscale display and color temperature display. Equipped with an 800*600 resolution 8-inch industrial capacitive touch screen and highly integrated control panel, which makes the oscilloscope support multiple operation modes: full touch operation, physical knob & button operation or mixed operation, combined with Micsig's unique patented touch algorithm technology, which elevates the user experience to a whole new level.
- Model Name: STO1152C Plus
- Analog Channel: 2
- Bandwidth: 150MHz
- Rise Time: ≤2.3ns
- Sample Rate: 1G Sa/S
- Max Capture Rate: 80,000 wfm/s
- Memory Depth: 28Mpts
- Bandwidth Limitation: 20MHz, high pass, low pass
- Interface: Wi-Fi, LAN, HDMl, USB Host, USB Device, DCPower, Trigger out
- APP: Support Android/ IOS
- Built-in Storage Capacity: 8G
- Trigger Types: Edge, Pulse Width, Logic, Video, Runt, Timeout, Nth Edge, Slope
- Display: 8 inches TFT LCD, 800*600 pixels resolution, 14*10 grids
- Automatic Measurements: Period, Frequency, Rise Time, Fall Time, Delay, Positive duty Cycle, Negative Duty Cycle, Positive Pulse Width . Negative Pulse Width, Burst Width, Positive Overshoot, Negative Overshoot , Phase, Peak to Peak, Amplitude, High, Low, Max, Min, Mean, Cycle Mean, RMS, Cycle RMS.
- Math Function: +, -, *, /, FFT
- Vertical Resolution: 8 bits
- DC Gain Accuracy: ≤2%
- Vertical Resolution: 1mV/div-10V/div
- Serial Bus Trigger and Decode (Options): UATR, CAN, LIN, SPI, I2C, 1553B, 429
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, 7.4V 7500mAh, working time is up to 5 hours continuously
- 1 x Micsig STO1152C Oscilloscope Main Unit
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Power Cable
- 2 x Probe
- 1 x User Guide
- 3 x BNC Cap
- 1 x Screen Protector Film