SainSmart Solder Wire | 0.6mm 100g | Sn63 Pb37Brand: SainSmart SKU: 101-92-600S SKU: 101-92-600S
- Advantage: 37% lead content effectively lowers melting point and improves the soldering gloss, also saves your work time.
- Size: Inside with rosin core, it weighs 100g/ 0.22lbs; The size of solder wire roll is 5.4 x 5.4 x 5.1cm/ 2.1 x 2.1 x 2.0 inches; The diameter of the electrical soldering wire is 0.6mm/ 0.024 inches.
- Composition: Sn: 63%; Pb: 37%; Flux: 2%.
- Physical Performance: Its melting point is 183°C(361℉); Good fluidity and heats evenly, good thermal and electrical conductivity.
- Application: Perfect for electric soldering and wire connections. Such as micro-soldering on motherboard, SMD soldering, radios, VCRs, stereos, wires, motors, circuit board.
- Lead Content: 37%; Sn Content: 63%
- Flux: 2%
- Gross Weight: 100g/0.22lbs
- Diameter: 0.6mm
- Melting point: 183°C(361℉)
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1 x SainSmart 0.6mm Solder Wire (100g)
It melts great and as far as price goes trust me you can't get a better price for the amount and quality of solder this is one heck of a deal I will not go any were else . I've paid more for barely a very and I mean very small spool at the hardware stores for solder when I was in need of it and that was the only place I could get it quick.