[Discontinued] Mini Breadboard For Arduinobrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-50-110
It is a great kit to new users and geeks who have sparkling ideas. You can choose to do soldering in the soldering area. Access to a BlueSMiRF socket for wireless communication between Arduinos
It is a great kit to new users and geeks who have sparkling ideas. You can choose to do soldering in the soldering area. You can also make good use of the mini breadboard which can save your time of soldering, to try any circuit you want to the Arduino. You also can choose to use your own breadboard.
- The small soldering area
- Access to a BlueSMiRF socket for wireless communication between Arduinos
- 2 general LEDs
- 1 general pushbutton switch
- 1 reset switch brought to top level
- 5V, GND, and Raw pins are exposed as well
- All pins for Arduino are brought to the top level
- 170 tie points.
- Self-adhesive backing to stick on the Protoytpe Shield
- Measures 1.7"x1.3"
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1 x SainSmart Protoytpe Shield
- 1 x Mini Breadboard
- 65 x Jumper Cable
I found this to be a good proto shield, with just one problem. This is not a stacking shield. After placing this shield on your arduino, you cannot add another shield on top of it. Unlike some other similar shields, this one comes fully assembled and ready to use which is a bonus as many others require you to solder the components onto the circuit board.
I had never used a protoshield before. I decided to give this a try because I just wanted to do simple circuit on it. The 2 LEDs and the button needs to wire to make it shine.