Lifetime customer support
Brand: Genmitsu SKU: 101-63-CTL
Upgraded Offline Controller Module for Genmitsu CNC & Laser Machine
- Compatible with Genmitsu CNC Router 3018-PROVer, Laser Engraving Machine LE5040, Jinsoku LE-1620, Jinsoku LC-60A
- Control your CNC Router or Laser Engraving Machine without connecting a computer. Your CNC or Laser Engraving Machine can be placed wherever you want and run your projects untethered.
- The upgraded offline controller can jog each axis continuously with a long press of the button. You now don’t need to move the axis with small fixed increments by pressing the button repeatedly. It makes the operation easier and saves you time.
- You easily toggle your spindle on/off and process the Z-Axis tool setting. You don’t need to use your project gcode on your SD card for these functions.
- This upgraded offline controller has improved its compatibility with gcode. It even can recognize some of the non-standard codes, effectively preventing interruptions or misalignment when engraving.
Memorial Day 15% OFF, Learn more about Coupon-eligible products.
Load your projects without Computer
With the Genmitsu offline controller module, you can control the CNC router or Laser Engraving Machine without connecting to a computer. Easily load your projects onto the included SD card and have them ready to go without the need of a dedicated laptop or computer
The upgraded offline controller can jog each axis continuously with a long press of the button. You now don't need to move the axis with small fixed increments by pressing the button repeatedly. It makes the operation easier and saves you time.
Error Fixed Easily
Equipped to diagnose 3 types of ERR and 9 types of ALARM error prompt messages. You can find the problem easily and continue your project quickly with these prompt messages.
- Control X, Y, Z-axis moving
- Control spindle on/off
- Adjust spindle speed, step
- Gcode Running
- 1 x Offline Controller
- 1 x 10 PIN ISP Cable
- 1 x SD Card
ERROR and ALARM Code List
- ERROR 1: Height of tool lifting invalid
- ERROR 2: Control board unresponsive
- ERROR 3: Gcode failed to run
- ALARM 1: Hardware limit triggered
- ALARM 2: Software limit triggered
- ALARM 3: Forced exit while running
- ALARM 4: Tool setting initialization failed
- ALARM 5: Tool setting failed
- ALARM 6: RESET is triggered on the way back to the origin
- ALARM 7: DOOR is triggered on the way back to the origin
- ALARM 8: Check weather limit switches opened
- ALARM 9: Check whether limit switches can be triggered