CNC & Engraving
Tools & Instruments
TPU Filament x2 ($52 value)
Storage Box x 1 ($81 value)
Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) is a high strength flexible material.
- Specially formulated plastic with increased amount of flexibility, with rigid structure.
- Resistant to oil, grease and abrasions
- Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool Weight Total, Net Weight 0.8 KG
- Diameter: 1.75mm (+/- 0.05mm)
- Shore Hardness: 95A
Storage Box: Equipped with a LED-backlit LCD screen, it can automatically turn off the lights to save power.
- Sealed protection, comprehensive dust-proof, and no impurities, special drying tank is provided inside, which is convenient for recycling.
- Freely set the drying heating time and temperature, and detect the temperature inside the box in real time.
- Comes with anti-slip mats.
- Filament Diameter 1.75 mm; Shore Hardness: 95A; Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05 mm; Vacuumed Sealed with Desiccant; Recommended extruder temperature:195 - 230°C; Recommended platform temperature: 40 - 60°C
- SainSmart TPU filament is renowned for its high quality and ease of use, offering you a flexible and strong parts with consistency and smooth finish.
- Compatibility It is compatible with most FDM printers on the market that use 1.75 mm filament, including SainSmart x Creality, Prusa i3, Monoprice MakerSelect & Qidi, and other RepRap printers.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) is a particular variety of TPE, compared to generic TPE, TPU is more rigid and durable. It also has good abrasion resistance, excellent bed adhesion, and little wrapping, making it a perfect material for many circumstances.
- TPU filament is very versatile and it is therefore widely used in 3D printing. With it, you can make your own phone case, phone stand, toys and so on.
Filament Diameter 1.75 mm; Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm; 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) per Spool; Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant; Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 190 - 215 °C.
Gorgeous color with sheen The lustrous color of this Silk PLA adds a shiny touch to your parts, and with strict quality control, you are able to get the exact same colors from spools to spools.
Perfect winding for perfect result Each spool of filament is neatly wound, which prevents tangles and feeding issues, giving out perfect printing results.
Top-notch +/- 0.02 mm dimensional accuracy Throughout the manufacturing process, we use laser guided optical micrometers to measure filaments, thus bringing consistent printing performance for each print of yours.
Manufactured with premium material in dry and dust-free environment, this filament contains no impurities and bubbles; The vacuumed sealed package also keeps the filament away from any form of dampness or air.$31.99
Sainsmart's PRO3 series Silk-PLA filament guarantee high printing quality while giving you a different visual experience.
Supported by an all-new technology called layer by layer, PRO-3 is featured with 100% tangle-free. This ensures the filament printed extremely smooth and no more extruder become clogged again.
$6.99$5.99 SAVE $1.00
eBox Lite is safety designed and equipped with an enhanced heating mechanism using a Polyimide heater with a curved metal plate that has high thermal conductivity for fast heating and an air circulation fan for precise heat distribution and consistent temperature inside the dryer ensuring dry the filament effectively and quietly.
With a maximum filament capacity measuring ⌀200mm × 73mm(H), the eBox Lite is compatible with filaments with different spool weights and sizes. 500g, 1KG; 1.75mm, 2.85mm, 3mm$51.99