CNC & Engraving
Tools & Instruments
- Filament Diameter 1.75 mm; Shore Hardness: 95A; Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05 mm; Vacuumed Sealed with Desiccant; Recommended extruder temperature:195 - 230°C; Recommended platform temperature: 40 - 60°C
- SainSmart TPU filament is renowned for its high quality and ease of use, offering you a flexible and strong parts with consistency and smooth finish.
- Compatibility It is compatible with most FDM printers on the market that use 1.75 mm filament, including SainSmart x Creality, Prusa i3, Monoprice MakerSelect & Qidi, and other RepRap printers.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) is a particular variety of TPE, compared to generic TPE, TPU is more rigid and durable. It also has good abrasion resistance, excellent bed adhesion, and little wrapping, making it a perfect material for many circumstances.
- TPU filament is very versatile and it is therefore widely used in 3D printing. With it, you can make your own phone case, phone stand, toys and so on.
Filament Diameter 1.75 mm; Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm; 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) per Spool; Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant; Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 190 - 215 °C.
Gorgeous color with sheen The lustrous color of this Silk PLA adds a shiny touch to your parts, and with strict quality control, you are able to get the exact same colors from spools to spools.
Perfect winding for perfect result Each spool of filament is neatly wound, which prevents tangles and feeding issues, giving out perfect printing results.
Top-notch +/- 0.02 mm dimensional accuracy Throughout the manufacturing process, we use laser guided optical micrometers to measure filaments, thus bringing consistent printing performance for each print of yours.
Manufactured with premium material in dry and dust-free environment, this filament contains no impurities and bubbles; The vacuumed sealed package also keeps the filament away from any form of dampness or air.$31.99