- Wear protective gloves when removing and installing the bits.
- When removing the blade from the box, a slight side-to-side rocking motion makes the process smoother.
- Wear protective goggles while working with wood.
- Do not wear gloves while operating the tool to avoid the hazard of getting caught and injuring your hand when the bit is spinning.
- Before use, carefully examine the bits for cracks or chips. Do not use damaged or dull bits.
- Ensure that the router bit and router connections are tight to prevent loosening and potential ejection.
What's in the box
15Pcs CNC Router Bits