Jinsoku LC-60A 5.5W Laser Engraver Cutter with Air Assist System
$449.00 $499.00 Save $50.00
US Free Shipping
First 50 order get Early Bird 10% OFF, while stock lasts.
Size & Quality
- Large Format Laser Engraver: 600mm x 600mm workspace allows for plenty of possibilities to do large design.
- Easy Setup: 20min assembly and easy laser focusing design provide you a smooth out-of-box experience.
- Fine Finish: Air assist nozzle + compressor delivers smooth cutting result.
- Improved Accuracy: Dual Y-axis motors for better Y-axis synchronization and more stable movement, quality aluminum frame on the LC-60A also adds up to its stability.
Quality of Life Features
- 32 Bit Board: fast response, quick and smooth material operation.
- LaserGRBL and LightBurn Compatibility: basic to advanced, open source to premium, you can use whatever fits your needs.
- 6x Alligator Clamp
- 4x Circuit Board Holder
- Honeycomb Working Table: Supports parts you are cutting, absorbs excessive laser power to avoid flashback and backside burning.
- One Click Test Fire Button for easy positioning.
- Scale Ruler for quick measurement and alignment.
- Focus Spacer Holder for convenient storage.
- Emergency Stop Button: Immediately halt the laser in case of an emergency.
- Laser Shield Protection: Avoid accidental laser beam exposure for better safety. (Note: goggles should always be worn when operating the machine.)
- UL Certified Power Supply: The certified power supply unit on the Jinsoku LC-60A provides safe and stable performance during your engraving and cutting jobs.
|Work area||600 x 600 mm (23.62 x 23.62 inch)|
|Frame dimensions||900mm x 850mm x 165mm|
|Max. moving speed||10000mm/min|
|Manual Z Movement Range||0-50mm|
|Max. Material Height||50mm, (Leg Extended 135mm)|
|Engraving materials||Leather, Wood, Acrylic, MDF, Fabric, Cardboard, Anodized Aluminum, Painted Metals|
|Cutting materials||Leather, wood, Acrylic, MDF, Fabric, Cardboard|
|Rotary roller support||Yes|
|Recommended control software||LaserGRBL (WIN), LightBurn (WIN / Mac OS / Linux)|
|File types||NC, BMP, JPG, PNG, DXF, etc.|