FT Series, 1/4'' Shank, Spiral Flush Trim Router Bit for Handheld Routing, 1Pc
There are two independent ball bearings at the tip ensure smooth running. Flush trim all types of material for a perfect finish. It is made of Tungsten Carbide Steel Alloy and designed with the Nano Blue Coating wear resistance. With the sufficient flexural strength and wear resistance which ensure high efficiency, also provides precise, efficient cuts and offers extreme durability.
It can be used with handheld, table-mounted and CNC routers. Cut half-round grooves for fluted moldings, columns, millwork and signs using a core box bit. It can cut coves if used with an edge guide. Widely suitable for boring, milling, drilling, silk attack, sculpture, CNC, and other processing. Perfect for soft & hard woods, ply-woods, composites, laminates, plastics and some non-ferrous metals.
- Material: Tungsten Carbide Steel Alloy
- Surface : Nano Blue Coating
- Shank Diameter: 1/4” (6.35mm)
- Cutting Diameter: FT01-6.35mm; FT02-28.58mm; FT03-28.58mm
- Overall Length: FT01-64mm; FT02-77mm; FT03-76.2mm;
- 1 x Genmitsu FT01 1/4'' Shank Nano Blue Coating Spiral Flush Trim Router Bit
- or 1 x Genmitsu FT02 1/4'' Shank Nano Blue Coating Spiral Flush Trim Router Bit
- or 1 x Genmitsu FT03 1/4'' Shank Nano Blue Coating Spiral Flush Trim Router Bit