[Discontinued] [Open Box] SainSmart Multi-Mode Digital Voice Modem Kit for DMR D-STAR P25
*Final Sale, no exchange or return. 6-Month Warranty.
SainSmart MMDVM kit enables the different mode of digital walkie talkie to communicate with each other, it supports DMR, D-STAD, P25 and works with UHF.
Simple to use
This is a fully-assembled device. It also comes pre-configured for a Wi-Fi network. Just set up a Wi-Fi network (temporarily) with your own router/access point so it can connect then you can access the device through your web browser using Pi-Star. Pi-Star free software makes it easy to update.
SainSmart MMDVM kit helps you make worldwide contact from home even you live a place without antenna.
2.8 x 1.3 x 0.9” inch design conveniently fits inside any pocket so it’s always ready when you need it. Hook it up to a mobile power bank, turn on your smartphone WI-FI hotspot, then connect it, all operation is very convenient.
It is made of Raspberry Pi zero board and MMDVM hotspot board. Buy with confidence.
Ship to USA only. Final Sale. 6-month Warranty. Details
SainSmart MMDVM kit enables the different mode of digital walkie talkie communication with each other, it supports DMR, D-STAD, P25 and works with UHF. It is a great addition to digital walkie talkie hobbyist and fans.
- Supports PI-STAR's web-based digital voice dashboard and configuration tool
- Supports all four digital amateur modes DMR, D-Star, P25 and System Fusion
- Built-in WiFi: 802.11b/g/n
- Built-in OLED system status display indicating Mode, Talk Group and Call Sign
- Built-in LED indicators for status of Power, PTT, COS, and Mode
- Console port SSH 22 for root level access to the operating system
- Quad-Core A7 1.2GHz Processor,512mb DDR3 RAM, and 8gb TF Card
- Pocket size aluminum enclosure
High-performance 32-bit ARM processor
- Fully tested
- Supports DMR, P-25, D-Star and System Fusion
- Onboard LEDs to show status (Tx, Rx, PTT, Mode)
- Up to 10mW RF power
SMA antenna connector, UHF antenna included
- Mounts cleanly on all current Raspberry Pi’s including the Pi Zero
- The firmware is pre-loaded and is easily upgraded via software.
- Open source 3D printable case available
- Support and tested with PI-STAR
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1x Raspberry Pi zero
- 1x MMDVM hotspot board
- 1x OLED display
- 1x 8G TFT card
- 1x Case
- 1x 433Mhz antenna
- 1x English manual