Creality HALOT-SKY CL-89 4K Mono Screen 8.9" Resin LCD 3D Printer
New Benchmark for Print Quality: The Creality Halot-Sky features an 8.9” monochrome screen with a resolution of 3840 x 2400 pixels. The self-developed UV light reflection system with a power of 120W, in combination with the new monochrome display, brings the print quality on the Halot-Sky to a new level.
Bigger Print Volume and Faster Print Speed: At 192 x 120 x 200 mm (7.56” x 4.72” x 7.87”), the Creality Halot-Sky offers decent build size for your projects. Taking advantage of Creality’s brand new lighting systems and mono display, the Halot-Sky allows you to print larger models in reduced time.
Solid Build Quality: With rigid aluminum body, dual Z linear rails and widened profiles, the Halot-Sky minimizes vibrations and ensures a better printing performance with details and accuracy.
Next Generation Resin 3D Printer: Powered by a Cortex-A53 CPU, the Halot-Sky processes and responds faster than ever. Embedded with modern features like WiFi connectivity and OTA firmware upgrade, the Halot-Sky smooths out your workflow and makes printing more convenient.
Excellent User Experience: Creality Halot-Sky comes with a redesigned UI and brand-new slicer that prioritize ease of use. This user-friendly resin printer also includes lots of quality-of-life features like a see-through lift up cover that can save you space, max resin line and vat handle for smooth printing and extra bottom sealers and carbon filter to save you from the odor.
- 1st batch will be available at the end of July.
- Join our SainSmart 3D printing community
Excels In Print Quality And Speed
- Unique Self-developed Optics: The reworked UV light reflection system provides a more uniform UV distribution, making for a high level of precision.
- 4K Monochrome LCD Screen: Equipped with Ultra High Definition 8.9-inch 4K LCD with 3840 x 2400 resolution, the new monochrome display offers you improved print quality and prolongs LCD lifespan.
- Enhanced Z-axis Stability: Taking advantage of dual-linear rails and a ball screw design, plus with a rigid aluminum build, the Halot Sky ensures stable Z-axis movement without wobbles.
- 3X Faster Printing: With a 4000μw/cm2 light source and mono LCD screen, the Halot Sky is capable of fast printing.
Premium Modern Features
- 64-bit Cortex-A53 CPU: This powerful 64-bit chip makes the Halot-Sky a performance beast, which brings responsive and smooth operation.
- Wi-Fi Cloud Printing: With the built-in Wi-Fi module, you can send a model to your printer at any place and from anywhere. You can also slice the model, adjust its setting and monitor its printing status with the Creality Cloud App.
- OTA Firmware Updates: over-the-air firmware updates support on the Halot-Sky makes firmware updates simpler and easier than ever.
- 5” Touch Screen with Redesigned UI: A sharp 5” touchscreen and a redesigned modern user interface on the Halot-Sky add up to its ease of use.
Quality of Life Improvement
- See-through Flip Cover: A transparent lift-up cover is used on the Halot-Sky, which allows you to keep an eye on your print work and also saves you space for the cover.
- Vat Handle: The vat handle makes it easier for you to switch resin vat in continuous print jobs.
- Odorless & Safe Printing: The Halot-sky has two extra sealers at the bottom to trap the resin fumes inside the cover. In addition, a carbon filter is used for better safety.
Reviews on HALOT-SKY
- Model: Creality CL-89
- Print dimension: 192 * 120 * 200 mm
- Machine dimension: 340 * 292 * 552mm
- Package dimension: 480 * 425 * 720mm
- N.W.: 16.5kg
- G.W.: 22.45kg
- Platform Material: Aluminum Alloy
- LCD Resolution: 3840 * 2400
- Screen size: 3.5 inch touch screen
- Layer thickness: 0.01mm-0.2mm
- Print speed: 1-4s/layer
- XY axis position precision: 0.05mm
- Z-axis Type: Dual Linear Guide Rails + Ball Screw
- Light source configuration: UV integrated lamp bead (wavelength 405nm)
- Light Source: Integral Light Source
- Feeding holder: Compatible with LD-006 feeding grove
- Output Voltage: DC 24V
- Input Voltage: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Supported material: 405nm photosensitive resin
- Supported language: Chinese/ English
- File Format: .ctb