[Discontinued] Mega 2560+A4988+RAMPs 1.4 3D Printer Kit
- SainSmart 3D Printer starter kits are designed specially for beginners who are interested in 3D printer.
- You can choose a set of most common and useful electronic components to build up your own DIY 3D printer.
- We also provide step and step tutorials and test code
- Sainsmart RAMPS 1.4
It is a Mega Pololu Shield, or RAMPS for short,designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost. RAMPS interfaces Mega with the powerful MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion. Additionally, a number of expansion boards can be added to the system as long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack. This board is mostly based on Adrian's Pololu_Electronics and work by Tonok. Copper etch resists methods suggested by Vik. Also inspired by Vik's work with EasyDrivers. circuit design based mostly on Adrian's Pololu_Electronics Joaz at RepRapSource.com supplied initial pin definitions and many design improvements. Much inspiration, suggestions, and ideas from Prusajr, Kliment, Maxbots, Rick, and many others in the RepRap community.
- Sainsmart Mega 2560 R3
Sainsmart Mega2560 R3 is an ATmega2560 as core microcontroller development board itself has 54 groups digital I / O input / output terminal (14 groups do PWM outputs), 16 sets of simulation than the input side, group 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), using the 16 MHz crystal oscillator. With the bootloader, download the program directly via USB without having to go through other external writer. Supply part of the optional USB power, or as an external power using the AC-to-DC adapter and battery. Development IDE interface is based on open-source principles, allows you to free download for use in project work, school teaching, motor control, interactive works.
- Sainsmart A4988 driver
This product is a carrier board or breakout board for Allegro's A4988 DMOS Microstepping Driver with Translator and Overcurrent Protection by Pololu; we therefore recommend careful reading of the A4988 datasheet before using this product. This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2 A output current per coil.
- SainSmart 2004 Smart Yellow LCD Controller With Adapter
This Smart Controller contains a SD-Card reader, an rotary encoder and a 20 Character x 4 Line Yellow LCD display. You can easy connect it to your Ramps board using the "smart adapter" included.
After connecting this panel to your Ramps you don't need your pc any more, the Smart Controller supplies power for your SD card. Further more all actions like calibration, axes movements can be done by just using the rotary encoder on the Smart Controller. Print your 3D designs without PC, just with a g-code design stored on the SD card.
- SainSmart Mechanical Endstop
SainSmart Mechanical Endstop perfect for any 3D printer (Including Prusa Mendel i2, Prusa i3, MendelMax, Rostock etc...) also for use on CNC machines and other electronic applications.
- SainSmart SD Ramps
Breakout board for the microSD socket that is not much bigger than your fingernail. Compatible with the SPI interface found on any SD card, this tiny form factor was created for cell phone storage and is perfect for your next 3D printer project! Board comes fully assembled and tested.The bare socket is available.
- SainSmart Heatbed MK2b
MK2b is the latest and the best type of heatbed money can buy as of today. 100% compatible with all Prusa and Mendel 3d printer variants.
- 5 PCS NEMA 17 Stepper Motors Minebea Mill Robot RepRap Makerbot Prusa 3D Printer
- MAX timing Pulley and MAX timing Belt
SainSmart RAMPs 1.4 Controller Board
- Accept 12V power supply input
- Use Marlin software
- Connect Ramps 1.4 LCD2004 and LCD12864 directly
- Reserve pulse motor and direction output ports to make it convenient to connect heavy current motor driver (eg. 2A/5A)
Sainsmart Mega 2560 R3
- Microcontroller: ATmega2560
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 16.00
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 8 KB
- EEPROM: 4 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1x SainSmart RAMPS 1.4
- 1x SainSmart Mega 2560 R3
- 5x SainSmart A4988 driver
- 1x SainSmart LCD 2004 With Controller
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x SainSmart LCD 12864 With Controller (Optional)
- 1x SainSmart SD card breakout For ramps (Optional)
- 2x SainSmart Cooler Fan for 3D ramps (Optional)
- 6x SainSmart Mechanical Endstop with cable (Optional)
- 1x SainSmart RAMPS 1.4 wiring cable
- 1x SainSmart Heatbed MK2b (Optional)
- 2x thermistor For headbed(100K ohm) (Optional)
- 1x Borosilicate Glass (Optional)
- 1x Aluminium Bed Mount Plate (Optional)
- 5x NEMA 17 Stepper Motors Minebea Mill Robot RepRap Makerbot Prusa 3D Printer (Optional)
- 1x Assembled J-head Hotend Nozzle. (Optional)
- 5x GT2 20T aluminum pulley (Optional)
- 1x GT2 5M Timing Belt (Optional)
|Basic||LCD||SD slot||Endstop||Cooler fan||Heatbed kit 1||Heatbed kit 2||Complete DIY kit 1||Complete DIY kit 2|
|RAMPS 1.4 & wires||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Mega 2560 R3||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|5 x A4988 driver||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|LCD 2004 With Controller||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|LCD 12864 With Controller||√||√|
|SD card slot for ramps||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|6 x Mechanical Endstop with cable||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|2 x Cooler Fan||√||√||√||√||√|
|2 x thermistor For headbed(100K ohm)||√||√|
|Aluminium Bed Mount Plate||√||√|
|5 x NEMA 17 Stepper Motors||√||√|
|Assembled J-head Hotend Nozzle||√||√|
|5 x GT2 20T aluminum pulley||√||√|
|GT2 5M Timing Belt||√||√|