Nano V3 ATmega328, Arduino Compatiblebrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-50-133
The Sain Smart Nano for Arduino is a surface mount breadboard embedded version with integrated USB. It is a smallest, complete, and breadboard friendly.
- Automatic reset during program download
- Power OK, blue LED, Green (TX), red (RX) and orange (L) LED Auto sensing/switching power input
- Small mini-B USB for programming
- Serial monitor ICSP header for direct program download
- Standard 0.1" spacing DIP (breadboard friendly)
- Manual reset switch Power: The Nano can be powered via the mini-B USB connection, 6-20V unregulated external power supply (pin 30), or 5V regulated external power supply (pin 27). The power source is automatically selected to the highest voltage source.
DESCRIPTIONThe Sain Smart Nano for Arduino is a surface mount breadboard embedded version with integrated USB.
It is small, complete, and breadboard friendly.
It has everything that Diecimila/Duemilanove has (electrically) with more analog input pins and onboard +5V AREF jumper. Physically, it is missing power jack.
The Nano is automatically sensed and switched to the higher potential source of power so there is no need for the power select jumper. Nano's got the breadboard-ability of the Boarduino and the Mini+USB with smaller footprint than either, so users have more breadboard space. It's got a pin layout that works well with the Mini or the Basic Stamp (TX, RX, ATN, GND on one top, power and ground on the other).
This new version 3.0 comes with ATMEGA328 which offer more programming and data memory space. It is two layers. That make it easier to hack and more affordable. You end up paying less with Nano than Mini and USB combined! Specifications: Microcontroller Atmel ATmega328 Operating Voltage (logic level) 5 V Input Voltage (recommended) 7-12 V Input Voltage (limits) 6-20 V Digital I/O Pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output) Analog Input Pins 8 DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA Flash Memory 32 KB (of which 2KB used by bootloader) SRAM 2 KB EEPROM 1 KB Clock Speed 16 MHz Dimensions 0.70" x 1.70".
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
1x SainSmart Nano V3 ATmega328 Board for Arduino