New Atten Soldering Iron 220V 50Watt AT SS-50Brand: SainSmart SKU: 21-019-106 SKU: 21-019-106
AT-SS-50 is one portable, variable temperature controlled soldering iron.
It is one portable, temp-control and temp adjustable soldering iron. Ceramic heater, and three cores grounding wire ensures safety of soldering works.
- Built-in temperature controlled circuit and rotational controller type thermoregulation, and easy to operate.
- Handgrip structure is designed according to the ergonomics, and comfortable to grip.
- Temperature controlled status is displayed by using high bright blue LED lamps.
- Both the heater and sensor feature PTC material, which helps rapid temperature rise and precise temperature control.
- Portable design facilitates carries of the product users.
- Three-core earthing electric power line
- Power Consumption: 50W
- Input Voltage: 220VAC±10% 50Hz
- Temperature Range: 200 ~ 500? (392 ~ 932?)
- Temperature stability: ±2?(still air and have no load)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±10?
- Tip to Ground Impedance: <2Ω
- Tip to Ground Voltage: <2mV
- Setting Mode: Knob Adjustment
- Heating Core: Four-core Ceramics Heating Core
- Handgrip Length: 245mm
- Weight: Ca. 0.2Kg
Please Note that this Soldering Iron can NOT be used at 110V.
General Safety Rules
Please operate strictly as following rules for safety.
The tip temperature reach 200 â€?500? when power is on. Please read all instructions. Failure to follow all instructions listed below may result in electric shock, fire, or serious injury:
- Do not touch the tip and metal surrounding.
- Do not use the soldering iron near inflammable materials.
- Warn bystanders not to touch the tip.
- Please cut off the power after work finished.
- Do not change power wire personally or extend the wire.
- User should be trained technically before using.
- Keep children and bystanders away while operating a power tool.
- Have your power tool serviced by a qualified repair person using only identical replacement parts. This will ensure that the safety of the power tool is maintained.
- Do not use the iron to non-welding works.
- Do not hit the iron tip heavily for tin removing.
- Do not re-assemble this soldering iron personally.
- Please only use identical replacement parts.
- Do not put the solder iron in the water.
- Please hold plug tightly when plug-out of power, do not pull the wire.
- Please operate this soldering iron in a well-ventilated area because of smoking caused.
- Do not do other dangerous activity with the iron.
- Make sure the input power before using the iron.
- Turn around temperature control button, set temperature according to your needs.
- Plug the power wire into socket.
- When the indicator lights, temperature is rising.
- When power light glitters, the tip temperature reaches the preset temperature.
- Do soldering work normally with the soldering Iron.