[Open Box] Genmitsu CNC Router 3018-MX3 DIY Kitbrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-60-380MX3-Sec
*Final Sale, no exchange or return. 6-Month Warranty. Ship to USA address only.
SainSmart Genmitsu CNC Router 3018-MX3 is the first 3018 CNC machine that controlled by Mach3. Supported by this professional software, you can control the CNC router like an expert. Mach3 works with other programs and will import DXF files, generate G-Code, fully customizable.
MX3 features two 5mm acrylic baffles on each side of the machine so that you can safely monitor the engraving process. To protect against engraving faults, each axis is equipped with a limit/home switch that stops the tool spindle from leaving the engraving area.
Large Working Area
With an effective engraving area of 300 x 180 x 45 mm (11.8 x 7.1 x 1.8”), the 3018-MX3 can easily accommodate most projects.
Automatic Tool Setting Function
Adjust the right position to start your CNC project has never been so easy. 3018-MX3 comes with a CNC automatic tool presetter, it will find the accurate position just by one click.
SainSmart 3018-MX3 is a build-it-yourself CNC router that allows you to create 3D objects from wood, plastic, acrylic, and soft surface of the aluminum. It includes everything you need to get started your CNC project. ONE YEAR WARRANTY covered.
*Tips: Pick more Router Bits to start your CNC projects. (MX3 isn't compatible with GRBL and Lightburn software)
If you are looking for an affordable and professional CNC router, Genmitsu 3018-MX3 is your best choice. Equipped with a new controller board, Genmitsu 3018-MX3 CNC Machine can be controlled by the professional software Mach3. This is a versatile DIY CNC Router kit, suitable for woodworking, engraving, milling, and drilling. No matter you are an enthusiastic hobbyist who is climbing the learning curve of CNC, or you want to start CNC business, MX3 will be a great investment for its powerful capability and competitive price in the industry.
- Effective Engraving Area: 260 x 155 x 35mm(10.2 x 6.1 x 1.4”)
- Frame Size: 400 x 330 x 240mm(15.7 x 13.0 x 9.4”)
- Frame Material: Aluminum+PF
- Z-Axis Component Material: ABS
- Spindle: 775 motor, 12V; 24V, 9000 RPM;
- Rated power: 60W; Maximum power: 120W
- Step Motor: 1.3 A, 12V, 0.25 Nm torque (2.2 in-lb)
- Drill Bits: Tip 0.2 mm, 20 degrees, Diameter 3.175 mm
- Supported OS: Windows XP, Windows 7 32/64 bits, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Software: Mach3
- Power Supply: 24V/4.75A
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1 x 3018-MX3 CNC Router Machine (Some parts need to be assembled)
- 1 x Tools Box
- 1 x Screw/Nut Accessories Box