SainSmart GT Power RC 60V 130A LCD Battery Balance Watt Meter Power Analyzer with LCD Screenbrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-30-240
How often do you guess your electric set ups? Manufacturers specifications for motors etc are good starting points, but without accurate measurements you can never be sure you are getting the best out of your combination and in many cases you could be damaging your components. Is your ESC of the correct rating? Is there sufficient voltage when under load? Is that prop too big/small? These and many other questions can be easily answered by using this great device. Simply plug in between your motor and battery and the GT watt meter displays the actual values used when running for voltage (V), power (W) current (A) and charge quantity (mAh). Get your electric power systems running at their peak and enjoy your hobby to the full with a watt meter!
- Prevents peak currents damaging battery, ESC, motors, wiring and connectors.
- Verifies sufficient operating voltage under load.
- Set cutoff voltages, check battery capacity & health.
- Individual cell balancing
- Confirms proper battery charger operation (connect between your battery and charger)
- Detect receivers and actual operating current so as to make sure whether an UBEC is needed.
- Operates from 4.8v to 60v
- 0V with optional auxiliary battery
- ---0 to 130A, resolution of 0.01A
- ---0 to 60V, resolution of 0.01V
- ---0 to 6554W, resolution of 0.01W
- ---0 to 65Ah, resolution of 0.001Ah
- ---0 to 6554 Wh, resolution 0.1 Wh
- 16 x 2 backlit LCD display
- 1 x GT Power RC 130 Amps Watt Meter and Power Analyzer