SainSmart M328 LCD 12864 Transistor Tester DIY Kit Diode Triode Capacitance LCR ESR Meterbrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-30-239
Multi-functional transistor tester for automatic detection of NPN and PNP transistors, N-channel and P-channel MOSFET, diodes, thyristors, resistors, capacitors or other devices. Also can be used as frequency meter or square signal and PWM signal generator.
- Digital 12864 LCD display, easy to read.
- Can be powered by 9V battery(not included).
- Automatically detect NPN and PNP transistors, N-channel and P-channel MOSFET, JFETs, diodes, inductors, resistors, capacitors, thyristors or other devices.
- Support 2 resistors measurement, also support potentiometer measurement.
- Automatically test the pins of a component and show on the display.
- Measure the gate threshold voltage and gate capacitance of the MOSFET.
- Measure bipolar transistor current amplification factor and base-emitter threshold voltage.
- Short detection time: only 2 seconds. It costs more time for bulk capacitor detection.
- Can be used as signal generator and frequency meter. Different built-in square signals from 1Hz-2Mhz are available to choose. It can generate 1-99% PWM(pulse width modulation) signals.
How to use:
1. Resistor welding. If you are not familiar with the chromatic circles, please check the resistance with a multimeter.
2. Other components welding. Please make sure the transistor type and direction are correct.
3. Connect with power supply(9V battery or 5.5V-12V external DC power supply) instead of connecting with M328 and the LCD. Then measure the voltage between pin 7 and pin 22 with a multimeter. If the voltage is +5V, it means the meter is working in normal condition.
4. Cut off the power supply, connect with M328 and the LCD. When all installation finished, connect with the power supply.
5. Download detailed installation guide
The testing picture is just for reference, please in kind prevail!
- Display: 12864
- Voltage: DC5.5-12V
- Current: 24mA
- Power Supply: 9V Battery(not included)
- Resistance Measurement: Max.50MΩ
- Resistance Resolution: 0.1Ω
- Capacitance Measurement: 25pF~100mF
- Capacitance Resolution: 1pF
- Inductance Measurement: 0.01MH~20H
- Screen Size: 5 * 3.5cm / 2 * 1.4in
- PCB Size: 7.5 * 6cm / 3 * 2.4in
- Package Size: 9.5 * 9.5 * 3.5cm / 3.7 * 3.7 * 1.4in
- Package Weight: 81g / 2.8oz
- 1 X Transistor Tester DIY Kit