Mega2560 Prototype Kit+1602 LCD Keypad+Prototype Shieldbrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-52-C09
SainSmart Mega2560+1602 LCD Keypad+Prototype Shield Kit For Arduino ATMEL ATMEGA
Operating Voltage: 5V
Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
Input Voltage (limits) : 6-20V
Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 14 provide PWM output)
Analog Input Pins : 16
DC Current per I/O Pin : 40 mA
DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
Flash Memory: 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
SRAM: 8 KB
EEPROM : 4 KB
Clock Speed : 16 MHz
|Input Voltage (recommended)||7-12V|
|Input Voltage (limits)||6-20V|
|Digital I/O Pins||54 (of which 14 provide PWM output)|
|Analog Input Pins||16|
|DC Current per I/O Pin||40 mA|
|DC Current for 3.3V Pin||50 mA|
|Flash Memory||256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader|
|Clock Speed||16 MHz|
SainSmart 1602 LCD Keypad Shield:
- This is a 16x2 LCD Keypad module for Arduino Diecimila Duemilanove, UNO, MEGA1280, MEGA2560 board.
- Blue Backlight with white words, adjustable backlighting.
- 4 Bit Arduino LCD Library
- 100% brand new and high quality
SainSmart Prototype Shield:
It is a great kit to new Arduino users and geeks who have sparkling ideas. You can choose to do soldering in the soldering area. You can also make good use of the mini breadboard which can save your time of soldering, to try any circuit you want to the Arduino. You also can choose to use your own breadboard.
Arduino Protoytpe Shield:
- The small soldering area
- Access to a BlueSMiRF socket for wireless communication between Arduinos
- 2 general LEDs
- 1 general pushbutton switch
- 1 Arduino reset switch brought to top level
- 5V, GND, and Raw pins are exposed as well
- All Arduino pins are brought to the top level
- 170 tie points.
- Self-adhesive backing to stick on the Arduino Protoytpe Shield
- Measures 1.7"x1.3"
1x SainSmart Mega2560
1x SainSmart 1602 LCD Keypad Shield
1x SainSmart Protoytpe Shield
1x Mini Breadboard
65x Jumper Cable
1x USB Cable
This set of products match each other and work well. good products.