SainSmart Mega2560 R3+Ethernet Shield Kit for Arduino ATMEGA8U2 W5100Brand: SainSmart SKU: 101-52-C22 SKU: 101-52-C22
SainSmart Mega2560 R3:
*1.0 pinout: added SDA and SCL pins that are near to the AREF pin and two other new pins placed near to the RESET pin, the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board. In future, shields will be compatible both with the board that use the AVR, which operate with 5V and with the Arduino Due that operate with 3.3V. The second one is a not connected pin, that is reserved for future purposes.
*Stronger RESET circuit.
*Atmega 16U2 replace the 8U2
- For all version of arduino Main board, 2009 , UNO, mega 1280, mega 2560
- With this Ethernet Shield, your Arduino board can be used to connect to internet
- controller: w5100
- works as server or client
- comes with efficient library and examples
- direct plug puzzle board, NO soldering needed.
1x SainSmart Mega2560
1x SainSmart Ethernet Shield
1x USB Cable