SainSmart UNO R3+1602 LCD Keypad+Prototype Shield Kit for Arduino AVR ATMEL ATMEGA R3Brand: SainSmart SKU: 20-011-C78 SKU: 20-011-C78
This is the new Uno R3. In addition to all the features of the previous board, the Uno now uses an ATMega16U2 instead of the ATMega8U2 chip. This allows for faster transfer rates and more memory. No drivers needed for Linux or Mac (inf file for Windows is needed and included in the IDE), and the ability to have the Uno show up as a keyboard, mouse, joystick, etc.
3.3VV/5V Supply Voltage and IO Voltage is optional.
More 3.3V modules supported, such as Xbee module, Bluetooth module, RF module, GPRS module, GPS module, LCD5110 Backlight and so on, but the original version can only support 5V IO.
Controller uses SMD MEGA328P-AU chip.
Add A6/A7 port.
SainSmart R3 can directly use the electronic building blocks on I / O port and elicit G, V, S.
The Uno R3 also adds SDA and SCL pins next to the AREF. In addition, there are two new pins placed near the RESET pin. One is the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board. The other is a not connected and is reserved for future purposes. The Uno R3 works with all existing shields but can adapt to new shields which use these additional pins.
- ATmega328-AU microcontroller
- Input voltage - 7-12V
- 5V Electric current : 500MA
- 3.3V Electric current : 50MA
- 14 Digital I/O Pins (6 PWM outputs)
- 8 Analog Inputs
- 32k Flash Memory
- 16Mhz Clock Speed
SainSmart 1602 LCD Keypad Shield:
- This is a 16x2 LCD Keypad module for Arduino Diecimila Duemilanove, UNO, MEGA1280, MEGA2560 board.
- Blue Backlight with white words, adjustable backlighting.
- 4 Bit LCD Library for Arduino
- 100% brand new and high quality
SainSmart Prototype Shield:
It is a great kit to new users and geeks who have sparkling ideas. You can choose to do soldering in the soldering area. You can also make good use of the mini breadboard which can save your time of soldering, to try any circuit you want to the Arduino. You also can choose to use your own breadboard.
Protoytpe Shield Compatible with Arduino:
- The small soldering area
- Access to a BlueSMiRF socket for wireless communication between Arduinos
- 2 general LEDs
- 1 general pushbutton switch
- 1 reset switch brought to top level
- 5V, GND, and Raw pins are exposed as well
- All pins are brought to the top level
- 170 tie points.
- Self-adhesive backing to stick on the Protoytpe Shield
- Measures 1.7"x1.3"
1x SainSmart UNO
1x SainSmart 1602 LCD Keypad Shield
1x SainSmart Protoytpe Shield
1x Mini Breadboard
65x Jumper Cable
1x USB Cable