Siglent Technologies SDG2042X Arbitrary Waveform Function-Generators, 40 MHz, Greybrand: SainSmart SKU: 20-010-438
SIGLENT’s SDG2000X is a series of dual-channel function/arbitrary waveform generators with specifications of up to 120MHz maximum bandwidth, 1.2GSa/s sampling rate and 16-bit vertical resolution. The proprietary TrueArb & EasyPulse techniqueshelp to solve the weaknesses inherent in traditional DDS generators when generating arbitrary, square and pulse waveforms.
With advantages above, SDG2000X can provide users with a variety of high fidelity and low jitter signals, which can meet the growing requirements of complex and extensive applications.
- Dual-channel, 120MHz maximum bandwidth, 20Vpp maximum output amplitude, high fidelity output with 80dB dynamic range
- High-performance sampling system with 1.2GSa/s sampling rate and 16-bit vertical resolution. No detail in your waveforms will be lost
- Innovative TrueArb technology, based on a point-by-point architecture, supports any 8pts~8Mpts Arb waveform with a sampling rate in range of 1μSa/s~75MSa/s
- Innovative EasyPulse technology, capable of generating lower jitter Square or Pulse waveforms, brings a wide range and extremely high precision in pulse width and rise/fall times adjustment
- Plenty of analog and digital modulation types: AM?DSB-AM?FM?PM?FSK?ASK and PWM
- Sweep and Burst function
- High precision Frequency Counter
- Standard interfaces: USB Host, USB Device(USBTMC), LAN(VXI-11)
- Optional interface: GPIB
- 4.3â€?touch screen display for easier operation