Solar Regulator 12-15A 12/24V, Remote Meter LCD Displaybrand: SainSmart SKU: 21-024-100
According to the voltage of battery, controller will adjust the charging current and decide if to supply power to the loads.
1. Generally keep the battery on full voltage condition.
2. Prevent the battery from over-charging.
3. Prevent the battery from over-discharging.
4. Prevent the battery from supplying power to solar panels during nights.
* Mode: CMP12-12A
* Output Voltage (DC): 12V/24V AUTO SWITCH
* Max Load Current: ? 12A
* Full Charge Cut: 13.7V/12; X2/24V
* Low Voltage Cut: 10.5V/12V; X2/24V
* Temp Compensation: -3mv//cell
* Zero Load Loses: ? 20mA
* Min Wire Size: 2.5 mm2
* Voltage Drop: <210mv