8-Channel 5V Relay Modulebrand: SainSmart SKU: 101-70-102
This is a 5V 8-Channel Relay interface board, Be able to control various appliances and other equipment with large current. It can be controlled directly by Micro-controller (Raspberry Pi, Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
- 5V 8-Channel Relay interface board and each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current
- Equipped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A ; DC30V 10A
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic)
- Indication LED’s for Relay output status
Christmas Special Offer: Buy 5 Get 1 Free with Code XMASGIFT3.(Add 6 Relays to Cart, 1 Relay Is Free; Add 12 Relays to Cart, 2 Relays Are Free)
1. Christmas Light Project
2.Raspberry Pi SainSmart Relay Module Interface Board
A Relay is an electrically operated switch. Many relays use an electromagnet to mechanically operate the switch and provide electrical isolation between two circuits.
- This 8 channel 5V relay has both optical and magnetic isolation, providing a lot of protection to the inputs from electrical faults on the outputs.
- Works well with both 3.3V and 5V logic (Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Teensy..), requiring little current drive.
- Breadboard friendly, using Female/male dupont makes it extremely convenient for prototyping.
- LED indicates its working status. Red refers to errors.
- 3 terminals per SPDT relay.
All of these features make SainSmart relay a great component for automation projects.
Strongly recommended SainSmart 8 channels WiFi remote control model.
It works with the 8 channel relay to help you realize controlling your other devices remotely.
This Model helps you to avoid complicated wiring processes and save you much time to accomplish your goal. You can feel free to enjoy the remote controlling of your other devices with the SainSmart 8 channel relay by using our codes and app.
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
1 x 8-Channel 5V Relay Module