[Discontinued] BIQU B1 FDM 3D Printer
32-bit Board with TMC2225 Silent Drivers
BIQU B1 has a SKR V1.4 32-bit mainboard, in combination with the silent TMC2225 stepper drivers, this printer will deliver quiet and consistent results time after time.
The all-metal extruder on the BIQU B1 enables smooth extrusion and longevity, in combination with the dual fan cooling duct to produce quality prints. Print area 235 x 235 x 270 mm
Spring Steel Bed
The B1’s spring steel bed has a textured surface, which allows for excellent bed adhesion and easy removal of prints. The bed is also reversible, so that printing can be done on both sides, prolonging the service life.
A 3D Printer for Beginners and Experts
With a 4.3-inch color touchscreen and dual user interface, the B1 offers some beginner-friendly features for easy calibration and setup, as well as countless features for advanced users to get most out of their printer!
More options for upgrades
The BIQU B1 offers extra connection slots and interfaces for you to upgrade the printer with ease. No firmware update needed! It supports adding BL-Touch, WiFi connectivity, and the BTT Smart Filament Sensor.
BIQU B1 3D Printer A Great Introductory Printer
- 32-bit SKR 1.4 Board: Enables smoother movements for higher quality prints and allows support for a variety of upgrades.
- TMC 2205 Silent Drive: Brings down the noise level, suitable for home and school use.
- Filament Run-out Sensor & Resume printing support: Keep your 3D Printing objects uninterrupted, your print job will resume right where it left off.
- Please make sure you toggle the voltage switch to its correct place before use.
- The USB slot in the back is for firmware upgrade, please use the one in front to print
- Do not unplug the printer while it is still running.
- Please use the stock type-c cable to connect the printer and the mainboard.
Dual Fan Cooling
Y-axis belt tensioner
Spring Steel Sheet
Better Printing Experience
TMC2225 Silent Drivers
Upgrade with ease
3.5” Color Touch Screen & Dual UI
|Biqu B1||Ender-3 V2|
235 x 235 x 270 mm
220 x 220 x 250 mm
|Filament Runout Detection||Y||N|
|Bed Material||Spring Steel w Textured Surface||Carborundum Glass Bed|
|Ease of Leveling||
Baby Step (Z-Axis Offset Feature);
Leveling Quality of Life Buttons;
One-Touch First Level Test Print
|Ease of BL-Touch Upgrade||Comes with BL-Touch Mount and no firmware upgraded is needed.||
Requires firmware upgrade and a breakout board;
BL-Touch mount should be bought separately
|User Interface||Marlin UI & BIQU UI||Creality UI|
|Printing Methods||SD Card & USB||SD Card|