3018 φ44mm Brushless Motor Spindle Kit, 24V 12kRPM with Drive Board
- How to install the brushless spindle? (Read)
- The diameter of the spindle is 44mm. Perfect for most 3018 CNC Routers on the market, including Genmitsu 3018-PRO, 3018-PROVer, 1810-PRO.
- DC: 24V, No Load Speed: 12000 rpm, Rated Load Speed: 10000 rpm. Up to 26dB quieter during operation. High stability running performance makes it perfect for high precision engraving.
- Compared to other normal spindle motors, the Brushless Motor has a much longer service time. It is almost maintenance-free. You just need to do some dusting when necessary.
- Experience a quick and easy upgrade for your 3018 CNC Router. The spindle comes with a drive board, USB cable and the Collet Holder is pre-installed already.
Long Service Time
- Rated Voltage: 24V DC
- Voltage Range: 18-24 V DC
- Rated Load: 0.142Nm
- Rotation Direction: CW as viewed from output shaft
- Operating Position: Output shaft for vertical
- No Load Speed: 12000rpm±10%
- Rated Load Speed: 10000rpm±10%
- Number of Poles: 6
- Number of Phase: 3
- Driving Method: 3 phase full wave rectified (PWM)
- 1x Spindle Motor (Collet not included)
- 1x Drive board
- 1x 200mm length cable
- 1x 800mm length cable
- 1x 200mm Dupont cable
- 1x User Manual
Step 1 - Pop the collet into the ER11 nut
Step 2 - Insert the bit into the collet. Make sure that the collet is locked tightly and its plane is aligned with the plane of the ER11 Nut (Learn More).
Step 3 - Put the ER11 nut back in the ER11 chunk
Step 4 - Tighten the ER11 nut with wrenches