Lifetime customer support
Brushless Motor Spindle Kit 24V 12000rpm with Drive Board for 3018 CNC
- DC: 24V, No Load Speed: 12000 rpm, Rated Load Speed: 10000 rpm.
- Up to 26dB quieter during operation. High stability running performance makes it perfect for high precision engraving.
- Compared to other normal spindle motors, the Brushless Motor has a much longer service time. It is almost maintenance-free. You just need to do some dusting when necessary.
- The diameter of the spindle is 44mm. Perfect for most 3018 CNC Routers on the market, including Genmitsu 3018-PRO, 3018-PROVer, 3018-PROVer Mach3, 3018-MX3, 1810-PRO.
- Experience a quick and easy upgrade for your 3018 CNC Router. The spindle comes with a drive board, USB cable and the Collet Holder is pre-installed already.
US/EU/UK Pre-order estimate ship from Jan, 2022.
Long Service Time
- Rated Voltage: 24V DC
- Voltage Range: 18-24 V DC
- Rated Load: 0.142Nm
- Rotation Direction: CW as viewed from output shaft
- Operating Position: Output shaft for vertical
- No Load Speed: 12000rpm±10%
- Rated Load Speed: 10000rpm±10%
- Number of Poles: 6
- Number of Phase: 3
- Driving Method: 3 phase full wave rectified (PWM)
- 1x Spindle Motor
- 1x Drive board
- 1x 200mm length cable
- 1x 800mm length cable
- 1x 200mm Dupont cable
- 1x User Manual
You should know before using
This brushless spindle motor does not require an additional power supply. You just need to plug it into the control board of your CNC router (please refer to the wiring diagram). If you want to expand the potential use of the brushless spindle, an additional power supply is needed to support up to 400W. Also, it does not require additional hardware to control the speed. You can control the speed in Candle. For the spindle harness connection, you can remove the wires from the original spindle, connect them to the spindle wires and use insulated rubber tapes or soldering iron to fix them.