Lifetime customer support
Brushless Motor Spindle Kit 24V 12000rpm with Drive Board for 3018 CNC
- How to install the brushless spindle? (Read)
- The diameter of the spindle is 44mm. Perfect for most 3018 CNC Routers on the market, including Genmitsu 3018-PRO, 3018-PROVer, 1810-PRO.
- DC: 24V, No Load Speed: 12000 rpm, Rated Load Speed: 10000 rpm. Up to 26dB quieter during operation. High stability running performance makes it perfect for high precision engraving.
- Compared to other normal spindle motors, the Brushless Motor has a much longer service time. It is almost maintenance-free. You just need to do some dusting when necessary.
- Experience a quick and easy upgrade for your 3018 CNC Router. The spindle comes with a drive board, USB cable and the Collet Holder is pre-installed already.
Long Service Time
- Rated Voltage: 24V DC
- Voltage Range: 18-24 V DC
- Rated Load: 0.142Nm
- Rotation Direction: CW as viewed from output shaft
- Operating Position: Output shaft for vertical
- No Load Speed: 12000rpm±10%
- Rated Load Speed: 10000rpm±10%
- Number of Poles: 6
- Number of Phase: 3
- Driving Method: 3 phase full wave rectified (PWM)
- 1x Spindle Motor (Collet not included)
- 1x Drive board
- 1x 200mm length cable
- 1x 800mm length cable
- 1x 200mm Dupont cable
- 1x User Manual
Step 1 - Pop the collet into the ER11 nut
Step 2 - Insert the bit into the collet. Make sure that the collet is locked tightly and its plane is aligned with the plane of the ER11 Nut (Learn More).
Step 3 - Put the ER11 nut back in the ER11 chunk
Step 4 - Tighten the ER11 nut with wrenches
Installed the brushless motor. It is quiet compared to the brushed versions. So far no cuts yet, just test runs. Motor seems to get pretty warm. Also the wiring instructions could be better. Will soon make some cuts and see what happens.