[Discontinued] Uno R3 ATmega328P-PU 16U2, Arduino Compatible
This is the Arduino compatible UNO R3, ATmega328P-PU. The new ATMega16U2 chip allows for faster transfer rates and more memory. No drivers needed for Linux or Mac.
- Added SDA and SCL pins that are near to the AREF pin
- Two new pins are placed near the RESET pin. One is the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board. The other is a not connected and is reserved for future purposes
- Stronger RESET circuit.
- Atmega 16U2 replace the 8U2.
We also have a selection of Basic Starter Kit, Deluxe Starter Kit, Ultimate Starter Kit, these kits are based on this UNO R3 board.
- ATmega328-AU microcontroller
- Input voltage - 5-10V
- 5V Electric current : 500MA
- 3.3V Electric current : 50MA
- 14 Digital I/O Pins (6 PWM outputs)
- 6 Analog Inputs
- 32k Flash Memory
- 16Mhz Clock Speed
- TWI interface and the IOREF in the top and bottom connectors.This change keeps the board 100% compatible with the current boards and shields, but adds possibilities for new shields.
- Reset button moved from center of board to corner near USB connector. This is great; makes it much easier to access with a shield on.
- Larger heatsinking copper area for the LM117 regulator
- Uses an Atmega16U2 instead of the Atmega8U2 on the previous version. Opens up more possibilities for USB apps!
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1x SainSmart UNO R3 with Mega328P ATmega16U2 board
- 1x USB cable