CNC & Engraving
Tools & Instruments
This is a TFT LCD Adjustable Shield for Arduino Mega2560
- Works in 3.3V, connect modules to Mega 2560 through this board
- Support both 16 bit mode
- Has an adjustable button for LCD display.
L293D is a monolithic integrated, high voltage, high current, 4-channel driver
- Can drive 4 DC motors or 2 stepper motors or 2 Servo.
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection.
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
- 4 H-Bridges: per bridge provides 0.6A (1.2A peak current) with thermal protection, can run motors on 4.5V to 10V DC.
Sensor Shield V4.0 for Arduino allows you to connect to various modules like sensors, servos, relays, buttons, potentiometers
- Buckled Analog Port:Handy, solid connection to 6 Analog inputs with VCC/GND
- Digital IO port:13 ports prepared to digital modules or servos
- Analog IO Port:2.54 grid male pin header connections
- Buckled Communication Port:Selectable between I2C and UART
- Compatible with: Arduino Duemilanove UNO Mega2560 ATMEL
This Ethernet Shield connects the UNO R3 board to the internet in mere minutes, connect them with RJ45 cable.
The module carries an onboard WIZnet W5100 Ethernet chip, which provides a network (IP) stack capable of both TCP and UDP, as well as a standard RJ45 Ethernet jack.
- For all version of arduino Main board, 2009 , UNO, mega 1280, mega 2560
- With this Ethernet Shield, your Arduino board can be used to connect to internet
- controller: w5100
- works as server or client
- comes with efficient library and examples
- direct plug puzzle board, NO soldering needed.