3A Single-Axis CNC Router Stepper Motor Driver Board, TB6560brand: SainSmart SKU: 101-60-190
- Very easy to use, no instructions, all of use are marked on the board
- With large heat sink to ensure good heat dissipation
- Input signal high-speed optocoupler isolation, guarantee not losing steps
- Semi-flow mode adjustable, semi-flow current adjustable, not the general design on the market, with a variety of semi-flow model and semi-flow current setting function
- Attenuation model adjusted for all the motors can be locked when no noise
TB6560 3A Single Axis Stepper Stepping Motor Driver Board will significantly increase torque and ease of configuration of larger motors. Cheap and great driver for CNC or 3D printer.
Ultra-small, the overall size: 62mm * 75mm, installation of four mechanical positioning hole size: 65mm * 55, hole size Φ3mm
* Rated voltage: DC 12V-24V
* Maximum current: 3.5A
* Current adjustable (Current Settings): 0.5A, 1A, 1.5A, 1.8A, 2A.2.5A, 3.5A
* Subdivision adjustable (Excitation Mode): 1,2,8,16
- the current level adjustable to meet your various application needs.
- the Automatic half-decay adjustable.
- 6N137 high-speed optical coupling, to ensure a high speed not step out.
- thick tooth radiators, good heat dissipation.
Attenuation adjustable (Decay Mode)
0 %---- no decay mode
--- 25% of the slow decay mode
--- 50% of the normal mode
100% - Fast Decay mode
----- Decay mode of regulation by different motors to match impedance, thereby eliminating the noise when locked stepper motor and motor movement in the shake.
Automatic half current setting (Torque Settings)
%---- No pulse when the current 20 to normal operating current of 20%
50 %---- no pulse current 50% to normal operating current
75 %---- no pulse current 75% to normal operating current
100% --- no pulse when the current 100% to normal operating current
These are great motor drivers. They are easy to use and work great with the NEMA 17 motors that we are using for a laser engraver. Easy to use, reliable, awesome!
This is a very impressive, driver board. pretty large, with heat sink, but solid, lots of on board options and easy and reliable to use.
Similar to other experiences posted on the web, mine did not work out of box. The board violates the power up sequence provided by Toshiba. To fix it, I had to cut and remove the output leg of the 5V regulator U1. It is the leg closest to the edge of the board. Then solder a wire to the now empty pad. Connect this wire to a 5V power supply. Make sure to turn on the 5V power before connecting the motor power source.
This step driver works great. I bought this after failing with other drivers. This model is truly simple. I use it with a 1.2A motor and I never feel it get hot.
I bought one to see because they seemed a little iffy. But it worked as it should, just connect everything up, no port should be left without a connection, and be sure to lead all the negatives the same ground. I bought the remaining two I needed to finish up my CNC.